Enema Tour Poll - Are you going, if not why not? (USA users only)

Kay

Enema Tour - Are you going? (provided your date isn't cancelled)   

60 members have voted

1. 1. USA Fans, have you bought tickets to the Enema tour? if not, why not?

• Yes I have
    • No - because of cost
    • No - because it's Enema without Tom
    • No - because of Lil Wayne / Neck Deep
    • No - because I just don't care to
    • No - other reason.
    • N/A - I'm not American and can't read a poll question (*cough* Scott *cough*)

wasn't planning on going for a variety of reasons:

1. boring live set with
    1. painful-sounding mark
    2. shouty, teleprompter skiba
    3. same hits
    4. no banter
  2. lil wayne, a mismatch of historical proportions
  3. seen them before, and WITH skiba, twice
  4. ticket prices
  5. ticket prices

whenever @Ry-Bread posted that live nation had lowered lawn seats to $20 in a crisis-level attempt to draw people in, i jumped aboard. now i'll be going for mild curiosity, and seeing EOTS front to back doesn't sound like a bad deal. i'll just arrive later, skip neck deep and lil wayne, see blink, and leave before dammit to beat the traffic (or beat my meat).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, boxelder said:

wasn't planning on going for a variety of reasons:

1. boring live set with
    1. painful-sounding mark
    2. shouty, teleprompter skiba
    3. same hits
    4. no banter
  2. lil wayne, a mismatch of historical proportions
  3. seen them before, and WITH skiba, twice
  4. ticket prices
  5. ticket prices

whenever @Ry-Bread posted that live nation had lowered lawn seats to $20 in a crisis-level attempt to draw people in, i jumped aboard. now i'll be going for mild curiosity, and seeing EOTS front to back doesn't sound like a bad deal. i'll just arrive later, skip neck deep and lil wayne, see blink, and leave before dammit to beat the traffic (or beat my meat).

lol "Boring live set same hits"

they're playing Enema from front to back FFS

7 minutes ago, Ghent said:

lol "Boring live set same hits"

they're playing Enema from front to back FFS

this was before they announced EOTS. i explain later in the post that when EOTS was announced, it didn't sound like a bad deal and i jumped aboard

• Like 1

I'm going, but out of everything, the price is the biggest turnoff for me. Bought lawn tickets instead of pit tickets for the first time ever and I still spent too much money. Especially since a couple weeks after I bought two $40 tickets they had some special where you could get lawn tickets for $12. I spent $80 when I could have spent $25 on the exact same thing. I feel cheated BUT I am very excited to go still!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Forget skipping a show in ur city...

Anyone here actually travel far and wide to get to one of these shows like me?

The vegas residence dates couldnt work for me, so after missing that i was determined to see this tour (and perfer the Enema setlist over what vegas was, anyways). I was hoping a date would be added for Edmonton, but ended up having to fly to Toronto to see it. Costly, but worth every penny of it.

Any other fanboys that really really wanted to see it, but logistically lives in an unkind city? Were u seriously debating travelling?

13 hours ago, Marik said:

Any other fanboys that really really wanted to see it, but logistically lives in an unkind city? Were u seriously debating travelling?

I'd fall into this category especially after it was released that it would be Enema of the State (marketing worked on me!) but it would be too expensive and too much time off work for me to make it work. I was content with my decision at first but now I'm starting to regret it because the shows have looked like a whole lot of fun.