It's called SELF-TITLED

Jan Backing Track

How many of you are nervous of feeling_this?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Are you worried for the children?

2 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Ha I'm pretty sure you're rigging the poll anyway! It was tied then 1 minute later there's 10 mysterious votes for untitled. 

Ready to eat crow Ms smarty pants?? 

Rigged? The results are public, you moron. Jan's the only one who's voted twice so far.

• Haha 1

On 6/29/2019 at 12:25 PM, thongrider said:

On Lounge Mark said "We're gonna do "I Miss You" it's from our self-titled album "blink-182, I think it's track number three" 

No, that's impossible!! It's only ever been untitled and is only called self-titled by misinformed fans!! 

The „Untitled“ thing is kind of a retcon. When the album came out, I read an interview in a german magazine where they were like „it‘s called ‚Blink-182‘ because it best represents out band“ and stuff like that. Later on Mark probably realized it would be cooler and less boring  to have an untitled album, so he started saying that it never had a title.

• Like 1

On 6/29/2019 at 4:20 AM, thongrider said:

It would be really awesome if people were like "Blink used to be a silly pop punk band, but with their release Use Your Erection 1 and 2 they matured"

This made me LOL. I'm really glad I don't have to tell people that my favorite album of all time is Use Your Erection 1 and 2.

Once again, I feel like everybody skipped past the article that I posted that came out THE DAY AFTER THE ALBUM was released, in which Tom clearly says:

“The worst thing in the world that could happen is people think we are trying to make some big bold statement. That’s why we try to say it is not self-titled, it is just untitled. We didn’t want to label it with anything."
-Tom in Billboard - November 19, 2003

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/68101/blink-182-lets-new-album-speak-for-itself

There's no retcon, there's no controversy, there's no mystery at all really, it's stated very plainly right there haha.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Champ182 said:

Once again, I feel like everybody skipped past the article that I posted that came out THE DAY AFTER THE ALBUM was released, in which Tom clearly says:

“The worst thing in the world that could happen is people think we are trying to make some big bold statement. That’s why we try to say it is not self-titled, it is just untitled. We didn’t want to label it with anything."
-Tom in Billboard - November 19, 2003

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/68101/blink-182-lets-new-album-speak-for-itself

There's no retcon, there's no controversy, there's no mystery at all really, it's stated very plainly right there haha.

On 6/29/2019 at 6:25 PM, thongrider said:

On Lounge Mark said "We're gonna do "I Miss You" it's from our self-titled album "blink-182, I think it's track number three" 

1 minute ago, thongrider said:

So is the retcon that now it IS self titled even though they always said it wasn't? Haha. It doesn't bother me either way but I was just trying to make it clear that the original official explanation was always that it was untitled.

7 minutes ago, LittleRebelGirl said:

Votes looking tight!

Nearly 60% say it's untitled. It's not close at all, despite your effort to split the untitled vote. What do you think the results would have looked like if you also had "blink-182" as an option?

Edit: not to mention you voting at least twice.