It's called SELF-TITLED

Jan Backing Track

How many of you are nervous of feeling_this?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Are you worried for the children?

1 minute ago, thongrider said:

https://images.app.goo.gl/QjCn7RHhkTaceSS68

https://images.app.goo.gl/83fG2rpHFWtZ6z4MA

Leave Home is titled "Leave Home", the first one isn't titled. 

What does Leave Home have to do with anything?

Also Ramones' Ramones is titled Ramones ... it's self-titled ... or eponymous, if you will.

3 minutes ago, Margie Whipple Homicides said:

What does Leave Home have to do with anything?

Also Ramones' Ramones is titled Ramones ... it's self-titled ... or eponymous, if you will.

I had to change pictures. The label on the cd shows "Leave Home" as the title for LH, and no title for the first Ramones, it's not actually titled "Ramones", but not calling it "Ramones" is silly. 

I've always said 'self-titled'.  In emails I've had from the guy who owned Atticus and Macbeth with Mark and Tom, and now works with Mark for HMNIM, he's mentioned it to me as self-titled also.

• Wow 1

On 7/3/2019 at 4:42 PM, Patient #48273 said:

How about now, Jan?

You are the most useless mod ever. Rigging polls. Banning me from using forum features. Changing my username. Kissing the asses of losers such as Speedo and the lemmings+spammers who agree with you (or are scared of you)

You just can't handle the fact that Mark, Tom, and Travis all called the album "self titled." Unless all these articles and sources we posted are fake

• Wow 2

Just now, Feeling_This_1 said:

You are the most useless mod ever. Rigging polls. Banning me from using forum features. Changing my username. Kissing the asses of losers such as Speedo and the lemmings+spammers who agree with you (or are scared of you)

You just can't handle the fact that Mark, Tom, and Travis all called the album "self titled." Unless all these articles and sources we posted are fake

What's wrong, struck out at the junior high again? You seen upset. @Patient #48273 please get your lips off my rear, it's not clean.

• Wow 1

1 hour ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

You don't have any idea what's going on. The poll started normally and then @LittleRebelGirl switched around untitled and self-titled. I switched them back and then he deleted some options. I switched them around again and added a bunch of fake votes, which was meant to be very obvious based on the ridiculous number. The poll was always rigged due to the way Jan set it up; we were both just fucking around. You're the only one who seems triggered. Get a grip.

Also, I couldn't ban you from using forum features even if I wanted to. Only admins can do that.

• Haha 1