New song, "Happy Days", out monday

samukaskin

Just now, Nosferatu said:

I'm not sure what to think of this song tbh. I find it a bit boring. The verses are good though. That's where I get the BCR vibes. Definitely not a bad song, just I feel the song doesn't go anywhere. Like most AVA songs. Also getting bored of constant vocal bridges.

You know Tom isn't in the band right?

• Wow 1

1 minute ago, alex_dept. said:

Also, I don't get how new album is different to Cali except for a bit of more electronics, it's nowhere near being tiny bit experimental. I wonder what Mark considers being experimental.

Yeah, song is alright. I enjoyed it but this album sounds like a natural progression and similarly to California and Deluxe. 

2 minutes ago, alex_dept. said:

Also, I don't get how new album is different to Cali except for a bit of more electronics, it's nowhere near being tiny bit experimental. I wonder what Mark considers being experimental.

I think Mark considers ''Billie Eilish'' experimental

5 minutes ago, nextmarkhoppus44 said:

Sorry meant "DuDe ThIs SoNg HaS aVa ViBeS." That better?

A little, I mean, you managed to make a retarded opinion seem like it came from an actual retarded person so there's that, I guess.

• Haha 1

I really want to like this but it's just a bit boring. It's not a bad song by any means but it's just not special. I used to love everything Blink ever did, I even love the whole of California but it's all just been a bit boring and downhill since Cali DLX. I respect the honest lyrics and I hope it grows on me but right now it's just very meh.

Just now, OldManFan said:

I like it. And I like it a lot more than the first couple of tunes. 

My daughter just got out of college and is worried about finding a job and stuff. The lyrics hit a little close to home. 

Damn you weren't kidding about being an old man fan!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1