New song, "Happy Days", out monday

samukaskin

6 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Pretty ballsy post from Italia considering Skiba/Feldy follow him lol

Not sure what's ballsy about a meme making fun of whiny fans on social media.

6 hours ago, Speedo said:

Wasn't he one of the complainers?

No. I criticize blink when I feel like it's warranted to encourage discussion in my community, which is widely different from pointlessly moaning on the Internet. I personally disagree with all those complaints, except maybe "come to Brazil".

6 hours ago, Ghent said:

Total hypocrite @Italian Throwaway is. Trashes the band left and right. Gets unfollowed. Comes crying to blink online about it. Gets refollowed.

Is now the ultimate blink kiss ass.

None of this is true. Nice attempt at trolling, though. Try again, Ghent.

• Like 1

Been listening to the song lots and still loving it. Really solidifies to me that I dont like Skiba in this band. I love that its an all Mark song.  Feels like good old blink to me. Threw on BIOMY this morning to see if maybe my thoughts on it changed but nope, still not really a fan. I just hate Skibas yelly voice he does in blink. Been Humming Happy Days all day though

• Like 1

2 hours ago, knapton said:

Been listening to the song lots and still loving it. Really solidifies to me that I dont like Skiba in this band. I love that its an all Mark song.  Feels like good old blink to me. Threw on BIOMY this morning to see if maybe my thoughts on it changed but nope, still not really a fan. I just hate Skibas yelly voice he does in blink. Been Humming Happy Days all day though

other than on hey im sorry and last train home 

i dont find matt to b fitting at all 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, knapton said:

Funny thing is that he doesn't sing like this in Alk3, they try to make him similar to Tom but even Tom can't sound like himself now.

• Like 1

It's amazing the band actually follows and interacts with that account. Totally undeserving considering they were just bashing blink last year to the point where they got unfollowed by them.

It would be like if Oliver ran an Insta page for blink online and sucked the bands dick like I do on Twitter. Would be disingenuous as fuck.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, alex_dept. said:

Funny thing is that he doesn't sing like this in Alk3, they try to make him similar to Tom but even Tom can't sound like himself now.

Thats whats annoying. I like his voice in Trio but he sounds nothing like it in blink

• Like 1