New song, "Happy Days", out monday

samukaskin

3 hours ago, Ghent said:

I'm sure you've deleted the post by now, but you LITERALLY made a post calling Matt unprofessional, said Mark needs vocal coaching because he sounds like shit, said Feldmann is controlling the band, said their live show sucks, etc.

Now it's fine to have that opinion, but to switch to talking shit on fans that say this stuff just to kiss up to Mark one year later?

From hater account to ass kissing account? Just because you got unfollowed and melted down. C'mon, that is phoney. You're trying to get access to Mark, so you sold out your true opinions. Run whatever kind of fan account you want, but at least be authentic..

You’re so right. It’s so cringe to me seeing what the account is now after seeing the posts he shared here when he got unfollowed.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Kay siding with blink italia as dissidents against these boards is not the plot twist I expected to come out of today.

I don't really call it 'siding' they've never exactly been dick heads, this all seems a bit of an overreaction from people and I'm treating it as such. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Kay said:

I don't really call it 'siding' they've never exactly been dick heads, this all seems a bit of an overreaction from people and I'm treating it as such. 

They pretty much only posted anti-blink and anti-Feldmann memes and posts before they got unfollowed. It was a complete 180. They are a squeaky clean fan boy praising account now.

17 minutes ago, Ghent said:

They pretty much only posted anti-blink and anti-Feldmann memes and posts before they got unfollowed. It was a complete 180. They are a squeaky clean fan boy praising account now.

How was that picture with a bunch criticisms literally burying Mark a squeaky clean fan boy praising post?

2 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

How was that picture with a bunch criticisms literally burying Mark a squeaky clean fan boy praising post?

Dude he is making fun of the critics. It has a facepalm emoji.

That's what's so hypocritical. All the things in the meme are things that fan account was posting up until the unfollow.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Dude he is making fun of the critics. It has a facepalm emoji.

That's what's so hypocritical. All the things in the meme are things that fan account was posting up until the unfollow.

Eh I see what you're saying, it still doesn't seem like a a squeaky clean fan boy praising account would even bring up the criticisms in the first place though. A squeaky clean fan boy praising account would say stuff like, I don't know...

On 7/1/2019 at 11:15 AM, Ghent said:

Oh fuck me that bridge and final chorus take me places. nice song Mark

On 6/29/2019 at 10:49 PM, Ghent said:

That is an amazing set list. If you don’t think it is, you are a #fakefan

On 6/29/2019 at 10:40 PM, Ghent said:

The crowd looks fine tonight and yeah the show looks awesome as fuck. Time to put the haters in their place this summer, should be an awesome time. Can’t wait to hear Enema

On 6/28/2019 at 11:35 PM, Ghent said:

I’d fuck him

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, LittleRebelGirl said:

It'd be different if they were scoring free tickets to concerts or getting free memorabilia sent to them.

It literally just took a Instagram unfollow and they got on their knees.

Well mark did promise to send him a guitar pick. Which he never got..