New song, "Happy Days", out monday

samukaskin

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

He speaks a lot of sense but I fucking hate his voice so much, does he actually talk like this? he sounds like a fucking news reporter.

Me too, where the fuck is he from? His missus does my head in too, she talks through her nose, they’re both sound though. I like them. He should post here 

These guys are all thirsty for views.  Upload within 10 minutes of a new release. That's what it has become, upload as fast as you can, not make something worthwhile.

I remember once a guy remixed all the boxcar +44 and blink songs together to make new songs. Yea, it wasn't great but at least it was a cool idea.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Scott. said:

Me too, where the fuck is he from? His missus does my head in too, she talks through her nose, they’re both sound though. I like them. He should post here 

I’m pretty sure the dude is from the east coast somewhere. Not too long ago the douche from the band falling in reverse got butt hurt he didn’t like his music and went on a twitter rampage against the guy. Was pretty funny how but hurt he got over some internet review.

I can tolerate all three songs they’ve released thus far, but none of them are hyping the album in any sense for me. BIOMY is good in its own right, but devoid of context it doesn’t sound much like a blink song. Generational Divide is boring and uninspired, yet not horrible,  Happy Days has some decent lyrics, but the whole “demons” line is flat and ruins it. 

Maybe I’m getting old. 

• Like 1

I really enjoy HD, would have been a far better first single. The darker/nostalgia sound works well with Mark's voice. I still miss a bit more guitar throughout the song, not just the into riff. Anyway, I definitely find it fresh and a step in the direction, which I am interested in, as a listener.