New song, "Happy Days", out monday

samukaskin

7 minutes ago, prankerd14 said:

Fair enough mark and matt trade off lyrics like in feeling this so when you hear it you will know

I don’t necessarily don’t believe you, but why hasn’t the clip been shared anywhere else yet or talked about? How did you find out about it?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, samukaskin said:

ds9am7taja731.thumb.jpg.989790ccb9707f743411a3452519141f.jpg

So the same guy that leaked infos about "Generational Divide" just said that we're getting a new song on Monday, called "Happy Days". He's not an official source, but uses to be pretty reliable.

Geting some The 1975 kind of artwork vibes here.

• Like 1

When they first updated the website for this tour/BIOMY I swear this image was somewhere on it.

Not sure if I’d want that to be the cover, though I’d love to hang this light on my wall.(Plus Trav said his good friend is doing cover art.)  Looks like HD is launching globally tomorrow...does this mean we might get album info with it???

5 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

When they first updated the website for this tour/BIOMY I swear this image was somewhere on it.

Not sure if I’d want that to be the cover, though I’d love to hang this light on my wall.(Plus Trav said his good friend is doing cover art.)  Looks like HD is launching globally tomorrow...does this mean we might get album info with it???

I would hope by now we get album info 

1 hour ago, jordidanen95 said:

If they put a ''Blink-182'' on this, or not even the band name but just the album title, i would be down with having this be the art/cover

g2dzOOi.jpg

(Higher resolution)

Its awesome (But sucks there's no aesthetic space to put a title)

extremly well done artwork and light thing 

i like how it makes it look like its slithly melting 

• Like 1