New song, "Happy Days", out monday

samukaskin

5 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

If this is another BIOMY pile of shit, I am done.

But I have a feeling that 49 second song might be like their Cynical, and the rest is Imagine Dragons rip off.

You've been done since 2005, why are you still here?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Ghent said:

You've been done since 2005, why are you still here?

No I haven't. Far from it. I enjoyed PLus 44, I enjoyed some AVA, I did attend both of their shows quite a number of times. I supported the reunion, I went to those shows. I liked Neighborhoods quite a bit, as well as DED, California had a few songs in between that were alright.

Obviously there were complaints in between all of that. But there was still some redeeming qualities.

But the last 2 songs are literally complete shit. Like absolute complete and utter shit. Like amateur hour. So yeah, if that is their direction. I think I will be done.

Although I might go see them this summer as one last hurrah. I am digging the new tour ides.

• Like 2

No I haven't. Far from it. I enjoyed PLus 44, I enjoyed some AVA, I did attend both of their shows quite a number of times. I supported the reunion, I went to those shows. I liked Neighborhoods quite a bit, as well as DED, California had a few songs in between that were alright.

Obviously there were complaints in between all of that. But there was still some redeeming qualities.

But the last 2 songs are literally complete shit. Like absolute complete and utter shit. Like amateur hour. So yeah, if that is their direction. I think I will be done.

Although I might go see them this summer as one last hurrah. I am digging the new tour ides.

You're not a blink fan anymore, you don't need to participate in this section

4 hours ago, jordidanen95 said:

The old bunny sucks, the newer one was better in my opinion.

The smiley logo = blink

Still have no regrets putting that logo on my lower leg. Don"t get how its "overused"

Its a band logo...

I think you and me are polar opposites. 

44 minutes ago, Ghent said:

You're not a blink fan anymore, you don't need to participate in this section

How did I know that your reply to my well thought out post would be a one liner troll?

Stop scamming the government and getting free health care because you are "low income" yet make an "average salary".

• Wow 1

How did I know that your reply to my well thought out post would be a one liner troll?

Stop scamming the government and getting free health care because you are "low income" yet make an "average salary".

tenor.gif