New song, "Happy Days", out monday

samukaskin

1 minute ago, alex_dept. said:

It's like Muse had 5 out of 11 out before the album. What's the point of an album like that?

Most artists do that now. It's dumb. I don't mind 2-3 but i don't need 5 songs of a 10-11 song album released before the album is out.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chewy030 said:

Most artists do that now. It's dumb. I don't mind 2-3 but i don't need 5 songs of a 10-11 song album released before the album is out.

Yeah, I notice it more and more, it kills the anticipation and kills the album, I'm for 1 song before the album like it used to be.

• Like 1

Just now, alex_dept. said:

Yeah, I notice it more and more, it kills the anticipation and kills the album, I'm for 1 song before the album like it used to be.

Agreed. I've gotten to the point where i'll listen to the last two songs pry once or twice but then not until the record releases. 

Just got this e-mail from blink:

"Today is the 182nd day of the year. What a better way to celebrate blink-182 day than to crank up some new tunes! We just released the 3rd song 'Happy Days' from our new album which we can thankfully now announce is COMING IN SEPTEMBER!"

• Like 6
  • Love 2

I'm not sure what to think of this song tbh. I find it a bit boring. The verses are good though. That's where I get the BCR vibes. Definitely not a bad song, just I feel the song doesn't go anywhere. Like most AVA songs. Also getting bored of constant vocal bridges.

• Like 2