This is hilarious

High Value Man

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

Here is me with the band a few years ago, just to shut Oliver up

FA1-F731-F-B610-46-E2-9-F82-57-EF982-AD9

LOL

Can't you read? The entire point of this was calling out Jarjar for being a coward. Not calling you out. You've posted pics of your dick between your legs dude. Believe me, those images are unfortunately seared into my memory. I never once called you a coward.

Its Mr Jarjar.

• Haha 1

JarJar said he preferred not to post pictures of himself for personal reasons, this is apples and oranges. It would be different if JarJar was on here saying he was more of a sex icon than Matt Skiba, and THEN refused to post pictures of himself (and deleted ones you posted of him). 

You are on here boasting that you are a better all around musician than a punk music icon...and won't even post a clip...and deleted the one that proved within 30 seconds that you couldn't even handle blink's opening song.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

JarJar said he preferred not to post pictures of himself for personal reasons, this is apples and oranges. It would be different if JarJar was on here saying he was more of a sex icon than Matt Skiba, and THEN refused to post pictures of himself (and deleted ones you posted of him). 

You are on here boasting that you are a better all around musician than a punk music icon...and won't even post a clip...and deleted the one that proved within 30 seconds that you couldn't even handle blink's opening song.

Pop music Icon?

LOL.

Jarjar called me a coward, so its perfectly fine for me to call him out for being a bigger one. He won't even post a pic of himself.

13 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

@Kay

I am sitting here watching sound check vids of Matt Skiba playing in front of like 40 people and its strange but, he doesn't sound any different or play any different than he does when he is in front of 20,000 people.

Isn't that strange? I thought there was a big difference?

Hmmmmmmm

Building your big book of bullshit excuses for when this doesn't work already? wow, that's commitment. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Kay said:

Building your big book of bullshit excuses for when this doesn't work already? wow, that's commitment. 

But seriously, can you explain it?

There is literally no difference in his playing, singing, or anything. I thought you said there was a big difference between playing in front of 40 people than there is in front of 20,000 people.

I literally expected him to start rocking out on that guitar like Jimi Hendrix.

6 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

But seriously, can you explain it?

There is literally no difference in his playing, singing, or anything. I thought you said there was a big difference between playing in front of 40 people than there is in front of 20,000 people.

I literally expected him to start rocking out on that guitar like Jimi Hendrix.

Atleast he doesn’t delete his videos out of embarrassment. 

Skiba 1 - Oliver 0

• Like 1