This is hilarious

High Value Man

24 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Performing music in front of people kind of has a sexual component to it for me.

Its not sexually arousing at al.

But I can hear a little music, or hear a crowd roar and I can get what I call musically turned on. Where I am just fucking amped up all to hell. Like bursting like I got to rock out with my guitar or I am going to explode. So then I do, and I just destroy it, and its like this huge release and I have a refractory period.

So when I see people like Skiba standing around, I don't get it. To me that is like standing in front of a naked woman playing with herself with a limp dick.

Clearly people like @Kay and @Margie Whipple Homicides must have this feeling. Or am I weird?

Like today they installed music in our court yard and I am walking by and some foo fighters is playing and I am  getting a little tingle....a little amped. Like don't tease me like that; because soon  I will fucking want a guitar and a stage installed here.

this is one of the most cringe-inducing posts I've read since Clarke left. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DJOliOliver said:

I’ve done enough that I don’t really feel the need to post everything on a message board. 

Take a step back for a second and read what you write. “Performing is like a sexual component for me” “I hear the Foo Fighters and I want a guitar and a stage”

You aren’t cool man. I know you think you are. I know between DJ’ing, and piloting, and your huge dick, and all the shows you’ve played with utmost confidence, all the sex you have that you mention every time you think you’re pretty cool. But you’re just some 38 year old goober that LARP’s for fun that nobody has ever thought was cool. 

I am pretty cool. People think so too.

If I'm being honest, @Donald Trump's Bulge, I am perfectly happy never being on a stage again. I enjoy the creative process of music, I like building something. I never cared about performing and I hated the scene and the people involved. It was always a chore for me ... I mean, it's a fun chore but give me a practice room with no audience and no one to entertain any day. I also wasn't any good at it, my voice gave out too soon and I suck at improvising. I knew pretty early on that band life wasn't for me.

• Like 1

Just now, Margie Whipple Homicides said:

If I'm being honest, @Donald Trump's Bulge, I am perfectly happy never being on a stage again. I enjoy the creative process of music, I like building something. I never cared about performing and I hated the scene and the people involved. It was always a chore for me ... I mean, it's a fun chore but give me a practice room with no audience and no one to entertain any day. I also wasn't any good at it, my voice gave out too soon and I suck at improvising. I knew pretty early on that band life wasn't for me.

That's too bad. Because I think you are pretty decent. I was impressed. But if it isn't your thing then it isn't your thing.

3 minutes ago, DJOliOliver said:

Lots of people. The smartest people. Bigly people. 

Crazy thing is, I don't even brag. There is a lot I could brag about but it would just look ridiculous.

Most of my stuff just comes out in casual conversation; but losers like you who have never accomplished shit in their life, feel threatened by just very basic accomplishments. Like being a DJ or taking some flying lessons. This is literally not a big deal.

Nor is playing guitar and singing as good as Matt Skiba.

Its not my fault you see very basic accomplishments as huge deals that are so big that they must be lies.

So run along now keyboard warrior.

Just now, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

You posted a video!

I did exactly what Skiba does ... that wasn't a performance (although I'm exactly the same at a show, different stance though). That was just getting down Aria's song.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Crazy thing is, I don't even brag. There is a lot I could brag about but it would just look ridiculous.

Most of my stuff just comes out in casual conversation; but losers like you who have never accomplished shit in their life, feel threatened by just very basic accomplishments. Like being a DJ or taking some flying lessons. This is literally not a big deal.

Nor is playing guitar and singing as good as Matt Skiba.

Its not my fault you see very basic accomplishments as huge deals that are so big that they must be lies.

So run along now keyboard warrior.

You’re right, it’s not a big deal. That’s why it’s pathetic that you try and throw these made up things into casual conversation. 

“I accidentally played Korn instead of Here Comes the Bride”

Right. Nobody believes that bullshit. That’s the problem with throwing lies around so casually. When you so clearly make things up it makes everything else you say really hard to believe.