This is hilarious

High Value Man

3 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

lol true. This one goes out to Oliver. I will make a video for Dammit and he can too so the people can speak. Haha, just having fun, and here is my first ever video posted to youtube lol: 

Nicely done, appreciate the bandana!

• Love 1

Just now, Diddy Faplord said:

Lol thanks. Sometimes I drink a little and smoke a little and get weird. 

Sometimes, I jack off to weird shit just to see if I can. You gotta live a little, my friend, you know?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Performing music in front of people kind of has a sexual component to it for me.

Its not sexually arousing at al.

But I can hear a little music, or hear a crowd roar and I can get what I call musically turned on. Where I am just fucking amped up all to hell. Like bursting like I got to rock out with my guitar or I am going to explode. So then I do, and I just destroy it, and its like this huge release and I have a refractory period.

So when I see people like Skiba standing around, I don't get it. To me that is like standing in front of a naked woman playing with herself with a limp dick.

Clearly people like @Kay and @Margie Whipple Homicides must have this feeling. Or am I weird?

Like today they installed music in our court yard and I am walking by and some foo fighters is playing and I am  getting a little tingle....a little amped. Like don't tease me like that; because soon  I will fucking want a guitar and a stage installed here.

Same here, but that's usually because I only play guitar after completing masturbating.

@Donald Trump's Bulge this thread has been moving at a rapid pace so maybe you'll see this one since you're tagged - we just want to see a video of you performing in your band, or even hear your band. No bullshit, you opened up this entire thing and it's the easiest and by far the most logical proof you could ever offer up. I'd love to see you guys rocking out and hear your songs, especially if you're as good as you keep saying!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Champ182 said:

I just wanna hear some goddamn Oliver & The Olivettes or whatever they might be called, so we can all solve this mystery once and for all!

What are you talking about? What band?

1 hour ago, Diddy Faplord said:

lol true. This one goes out to Oliver. I will make a video for Dammit and he can too so the people can speak. Haha, just having fun, and here is my first ever video posted to youtube lol: 

That was dope! Makes me wish I could learn how to play the guitar lol

52 minutes ago, Margie Whipple Homicides said:

What are you talking about? What band?

Did you miss his countless posts in this thread?

On 7/5/2019 at 7:23 AM, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

First off. I could. I have been in bands, and given speeches (much harder) in front of thousands of people.

On 7/5/2019 at 7:59 AM, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I've played quite a few shows. Maybe not as many as you; but a lot. It always went one way: Rehearse and obsess about getting little details right. Very Very nervous before the show. First two songs nervous as hell. Then realize the crowd is just not really noticing or being fixated on any mistakes like you are. They don't really care and are just having a good time to your music. Nerves evaporate for the rest of the show and its literally like I am playing guitar at home on the couch.

6 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

You cant qualify being on stage either in relationship to playing abilities. Based on my own experience onstage, for me it is no different than playing in front of a mirror.

5 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I don't doubt your feelings and views on stage performances. But that's you. That is your experience. That is how YOU feel. Everyone is different.

My feeling, after playing onstage, and after giving many public performances and speeches, is that for me, it is no different.

3 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Performing music in front of people kind of has a sexual component to it for me.