This is hilarious

High Value Man

1 hour ago, Champ182 said:

@Donald Trump's Bulge this thread has been moving at a rapid pace so maybe you'll see this one since you're tagged - we just want to see a video of you performing in your band, or even hear your band. No bullshit, you opened up this entire thing and it's the easiest and by far the most logical proof you could ever offer up. I'd love to see you guys rocking out and hear your songs, especially if you're as good as you keep saying!

I'm sure I'm not the first to say this, but I find it high unlikely that Oliver was ever in a band

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

lol true. This one goes out to Oliver. I will make a video for Dammit and he can too so the people can speak. Haha, just having fun, and here is my first ever video posted to youtube lol: 

-The guitar work is decent but it is sloppy and choppy in a few spots. But overall it is well done.

-Not singing is kind of huge if you want to do a Skiba comparison. Its kind of only half the package.  Here is one area where I will have to side with Kay. If you want to compete Skiba, you gotta sing. If you are just having fun, then thats fine.

1 minute ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

-The guitar work is decent but it is sloppy and choppy in a few spots. But overall it is well done.

-Not singing is kind of huge if you want to do a Skiba comparison. Its kind of only half the package.  Here is one area where I will have to side with Kay. If you want to compete Skiba, you gotta sing. If you are just having fun, then thats fine.

He isn't competing with Skiba though, he's competing with you.

I don't hear any real sloppiness or choppiness either, he added a few accents but nothing was sloppy.

59 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Pics from the cockpit?

There is a pic of me flying. I've tried to find it but I can't. I am going to keep looking I know it is out there,

1 hour ago, DJOliOliver said:

Surely there would be pictures. Also pictures of him DJ’ing weddings, right?

There are no photos of me DJing in my possesion. I am sure some wedding party out there has one somewhere but I don't.

2 hours ago, Champ182 said:

@Donald Trump's Bulge this thread has been moving at a rapid pace so maybe you'll see this one since you're tagged - we just want to see a video of you performing in your band, or even hear your band. No bullshit, you opened up this entire thing and it's the easiest and by far the most logical proof you could ever offer up. I'd love to see you guys rocking out and hear your songs, especially if you're as good as you keep saying!

Thanks! There are recordings and some video. I will see if I can find them. I am old. So when my band was around no one had easy facebook and camera access. It was just different times.

But the stuff does exist, I just have to look for it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Thank you. I’m sorry that some folks are giving you a lot of shit, that’s not what I’m here for. I am just having fun. This was already prerecorded, I would be happy to sing for you sir. Although I’m no singer and never claimed to be. The part that I messed up was the pick slide into the second chorus. Threw in some extra little notes throughout to “make it my own.” But I haven’t heard anything you have done yet...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Margie Whipple Homicides said:

He isn't competing with Skiba though, he's competing with you.

I don't hear any real sloppiness or choppiness either.

Thank you! And yea I never got serious about me replacing Skiba. For me to sit there in my room alone and act like I’m somehow better than Skiba in any capacity would be really ignorant and obtuse. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

There is a pic of me flying. I've tried to find it but I can't. I am going to keep looking I know it is out there,

Sitting on your rich grandpa's lap or something doesn't count as flying

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

7 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

No problem, and the sloppy/ choppy part was indeed the sliding into the chorus and the chorus itself felt off time in spots by a little bit.

Thats all.

In all fairness, there isn't even a pickslide there in the song, was just adding it for fun. Didn't have to do that lol. 

We'll see how big a coward Oliver really is.

I totally went through a stage in about 7th or 8th grade when I started lying about random shit to be cool. I quickly stopped doing it the first time I got burned and made a fool of myself. Oliver permanently lives in this stage despite the entire charade being a burn.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Thank you! And yea I never got serious about me replacing Skiba. For me to sit there in my room alone and act like I’m somehow better than Skiba in any capacity would be really ignorant and obtuse. 

Well get serious because we're that desperate, anyone will do at this point.  Sorry Oli, but Diddy came through with a video.

Tom>Mark>Diddy>Oliver>random fan at soundcheck>Skiba until proven otherwise..

• Haha 1