This is hilarious

High Value Man

I made a baby dance ... in utero ... has Oliver ever done that? Has Dylan? Has our lord and savior Jesus Christ, have you seen that in the Good Book?!

Has Matt Skiba!?

Nay.

Sing to stop the rain?! Whatever Geronimo ... I create life with my dick and then I make it dance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

People are too invested now. They just can't admit that I am right. As usual.

Well I def agree he sounds like Shit. I didn’t get a chance to listen to you but it sounds like people agreed it was good. I’ll def listen after work. But It is honestly stupid we’re talking about the guy that replaced Tom in blink sounding like Shit...would have been weird if they had someone come in that played all the parts right and sang well...maybe Shit was what they were going for lol

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

There’s nothing terrible about that soundcheck video at all.

That's all you got? Tell me how he sounds wayyyyy better than the Dammit video at the end of the set. You are stumbling and slobbering all over yourself. Fool.

Notice how there is a pause while you all try to change tactics on how to prove I am wrong.

The funny thing is, I am usually right like 90% of the time

56 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

The soundcheck fucking video was posted on this site.

He sounds like complete shit.

what the actual fuck are you talking about Oliver?

This is an echoey as fuck video, so it all sounds wank even Travis, but for a start you can't even hear Matts guitar properly to comment on it at all. Vocally his major fuck up is the first line, where he signals for them to turn him up in the monitors because he clearly can't hear his vocal enough to stay in tune, after that it's perfectly fine - considering it's a sound check so they're going to be altering levels the entire time he actually does pretty damn well.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

That's all you got? Tell me how he sounds wayyyyy better than the Dammit video at the end of the set. You are stumbling and slobbering all over yourself. Fool.

Notice how there is a pause while you all try to change tactics on how to prove I am wrong.

The funny thing is, I am usually right like 90% of the time

What more do you want? I think he sounds good in the soundcheck video. I’m not going to give some 3 paragraph analysis because it doesn’t need that. He does sound better. Not by a long shot. But that’s because he sounds fine in both.

He still sounds better in both of those videos then the zero videos you’ve posted. Guess skiba scores another point there.

You’re in shambles mate. 

The end of this whole thing is going to be the same as every single Oliver argument on these boards for the last few years. And that is:

He is right. We are wrong. Simply because he says so. 

Even if 99/100 posters agree that he’s wrong. He’ll stomp his feet and shout that he is right and then he’ll declare victory. He won’t post anything to prove his point. He’ll just parade around claiming a victory he gave himself while everyone else just laughs at him.

At least the rest of us will all know Oliver couldn’t even come close to replacing skiba for a full blink set. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

The end of this whole thing is going to be the same as every single Oliver argument on these boards for the last few years. And that is:

He is right. We are wrong. Simply because he says so. 

Even if 99/100 posters agree that he’s wrong. He’ll stomp his feet and shout that he is right and then he’ll declare victory. He won’t post anything to prove his point. He’ll just parade around claiming a victory he gave himself while everyone else just laughs at him.

At least the rest of us will all know Oliver couldn’t even come close to replacing skiba for a full blink set.

And then randomly two years from now, Skiba will have a bad night and Oliver will come running back saying I TOLD YA SO! I TOLD YA SO!

13 minutes ago, Kay said:

what the actual fuck are you talking about Oliver?

This is an echoey as fuck video, so it all sounds wank even Travis, but for a start you can't even hear Matts guitar properly to comment on it at all. Vocally his major fuck up is the first line, where he signals for them to turn him up in the monitors because he clearly can't hear his vocal enough to stay in tune, after that it's perfectly fine - considering it's a sound check so they're going to be altering levels the entire time he actually does pretty damn well.

Oh I see, so when he is in front of 20,000 he is nervous. When its soundcheck, he doesn't have to sound good either.

So either way, whatever bullshit excuse you can come up with, you will use. Video quality, soundcheck, 20,000 people, nerves. \

As a musician, kind of disappointed in you. Like you seriously don't have any desire to hear a professional musician who is on point and knows their shit? WTF is that about? You get up onstage yourself and just don't practice and fuck up all the time and you think that is acceptable? Not from the photos and videos I've seen of you.

I don't get it Kay.