This is hilarious

High Value Man

Hey @Donald Trump's Bulge Since you locked the other thread like a coward.

You do realise all of this started because you did nothing but attack Matt Skiba online right? None of this would’ve occurred if you didn’t spend all your time attacking him. You’re a joke. You’re a hypocrite. You’re a coward.

Just now, Russel Coight said:

You do realise all of this started because you did nothing but attack Matt Skiba online right? None of this would’ve occurred if you didn’t spend all your time attacking him. You’re a joke. You’re a hypocrite. You’re a coward.

Nah, I'm pretty sure this all because Oliver likes Trump.

I am better than Matt Skiba on guitar. I am probably a better singer. I have more energy and I am very comfortable with that.

I removed and locked because no one is being fair. They just want a punching bag and because like Laura said she thinks I am desperate for negative attention. So I proved her wrong and removed all of it. Now she ccomplains I am weak. So which is it Laura?

Just now, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I am better than Matt Skiba on guitar. I am probably a better singer. I have more energy and I am very comfortable with that.

I removed and locked because no one is being fair. They just want a punching bag and because like Laura said she thinks I am desperate for negative attention. So I proved her wrong and removed all of it. Now she ccomplains I am weak. So which is it Laura?

Did you really think either of those things would reduce the amount of negative attention you're getting?

6 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Yeah he sucks. He is terrible. I can do a better job than him. Most guitarists/singers can.

This is the meltdown I was waiting for. I'm impressed that it wasn't immediate, but reassured that it is indeed happening.

1 minute ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Yes, I do. Because it becomes a pile on. I am not interested in that. I am really truly not. I know thats what people think I am here for, but I don't like it.

The pile on is inevitable as long as you continue to act like an overconfident douche.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

This is the meltdown I was waiting for. I'm impressed that it wasn't immediate, but reassured that it is indeed happening.

The pile on is inevitable as long as you continue to act like an overconfident douche.

I am not an overconfident douche. Like I said there are probably like 1,000,000 people in the world who could play and sing better than Matt Skiba. I never said I was special.

I said he fucking sucks.

How many times do I have to say that for it to sink in?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I am not an overconfident douche. Like I said there are probably like 1,000,000 people in the world who could play and sing better than Matt Skiba. I never said I was special.

I said he fucking sucks.

And you’ve proven beyond any doubt that you are not one of them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I am definitely not overconfident. The personal problems section about my love life is all you need to see.

I am realistic. People here see realism as a threat because many of them are very unaccomplished. Thats alright.

Alternatively, its fun to shit on people anonymously. You gotta appreciate that. The internet isn't for happiness, it's for hijinks!

4 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I said he fucking sucks.

You're overconfident in that you've delared yourself the winner when no one else has. Believe it or not, not everyone hates you. Yes, there were going to be some people who said you lost no matter how good you were, but that's far from everyone. I think you have the potential to beat Skiba, but based on what we've seen, you haven't beaten him overall. Just drop the bias and show a little perspective and we can all move on. Or continue the meltdown and we'll all have a good laugh. Your choice.

• Like 3

Look at @Oliver>Skiba, I shit on her 24/7 'cause it's fun and she takes it well. She shits on me back and we have a merry old time. In real life I don't know if we'd get along or not, she seems nice enough and I did extend a beer offer once but I certainly wouldn't be as willing to shit talk in person. You gotta embrace the online life and have fun with it and stop taking it seriously. These people don't care about you, not in any real sense ... you croak, their life goes on relatively unfazed and the only real loss is your presence on the board.

So honestly if you guys can find me a video of Matt coming anywhere close to covering riffs of this type and complexity..... I promise I will admit he is a better guitarist than me and move on. But until that day comes. Sorry; you can't convince me of it.

I've posted this 2 years ago. Back then everyone said I was better than Matt. lol

You all are funny

3 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

So honestly if you guys can find me a video of Matt coming anywhere close to covering riffs of this type and complexity..... I promise I will admit he is a better guitarist than me and move on. But until that day comes. Sorry; you can't convince me of it.

I've posted this 2 years ago. Back then everyone said I was better than Matt. lol

You all are funny

It's about being a better song writer. Matt Skiba is a better song writer and that's all anyone cares about. No one gives a shit how good you can play or sing if the song sucks and they certainly don't give a shit if you're basic as long as the song is good. Some of the best songs are the least technical ... you're on a blink 182 forum for fuck sake, you know this.