This is hilarious

High Value Man

35 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

You're as biased as the Oliver haters though.

Untrue, my analysis was completely fair.

Point out where I'm at all biased like the haters:

Stage Presence:  Skiba  -  for as much as I think Skiba blows in this department, I think he still has more of a presence up on stage.  He doesn't move around much at all but he definitely appears more comfortable and relaxed. Both a little stiff.

Guitar Ability: Oliver - Oliver was almost majestically able to slide around the guitar in comparison to Skiba, and didn't miss as many notes.  Overall, I think he paid better respect to the band he was covering than Skiba.

Likeability: Oliver - this is a no brainer to me.  Oliver would be able to take the criticism better than Skiba and seems more thick skinned as well.

Vocals: Tie - This one was tough.  Skiba has a more dynamic and recognizable voice, but Oliver didn't just yell at us the whole time, during Fighting the Gravity I was soothed and felt more uplifted than any Skiba moment so far.  Effort goes to Oliver, ability probably goes to Skiba.

Experience: Skiba - This was going to be tough to overcome, obviously, but it has to play a factor here.  You had a few mishaps, including a lost guitar strap, Skiba would have been better prepared or at least a teleprompter in place.

Overall, I'd say the username still stands.  Oliver needs some work, but this will come with time.  I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt over Skiba.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Oliver>Skiba said:

Untrue, my analysis was completely fair.

Point out where I'm at all biased like the haters:

You changed your username before any videos were posted. Basically any post you’ve made about Matt skiba in the past show your hate boner for him so yeah, you’re not even close to fair.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Oliver>Skiba said:

Likeability: Oliver - this is a no brainer to me.  Oliver would be able to take the criticism better than Skiba and seems more thick skinned as well.

LOL!!! Imagine Skiba demanding videos of his mistakes be removed or threads be taken down because the audience is incapable of giving a “fair opinion”. Skiba gets crap 24/7 from miserable TomBots and barely flinches. Oliver (who admittedly hasn’t played these songs in years and didn’t practice) gets told he’s worse than a professional musician whose life is music and is in meltdown territory. 

Oliver you brought this on yourself, I actually thought most the comments were fairly positive considering you were live-streaming via potato. Skiba is a legend, not a bad thing to be worse than him by any means.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

You changed your username before any videos were posted. Basically any post you’ve made about Matt skiba in the past show your hate boner for him so yeah, you’re not even close to fair.

And you are fair? Fuck off dipshit. You literally just said "I suck" with literally no analysis of it at all. I doubt you even watched it. You just like to hate on me. Your opinion is totally worthless.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

LOL!!! Imagine Skiba demanding videos of his mistakes be removed or threads be taken down because the audience is incapable of giving a “fair opinion”. Skiba gets crap 24/7 from miserable TomBots and barely flinches. Oliver (who admittedly hasn’t played these songs in years and didn’t practice) gets told he’s worse than a professional musician whose life is music and is in meltdown territory. 

Oliver you brought this on yourself, I actually thought most the comments were fairly positive considering you were live-streaming via potato. Skiba is a legend, not a bad thing to be worse than him by any means.

I am still waiting for your analysis on how my guitar work or vocals are worse than Skiba.,

I know I won't get it, because you are a blinkbot, and Skiba can do no wrong. You are yet another one who can't view things objectively.

As far as Blink is concerned, Skiba is only a legend is being a terrible guitarist for hire who shouts vocals, has a shitty guitar tone, and can't fucking write his own music.

8 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I am still waiting for your analysis on how my guitar work or vocals are worse than Skiba.

You missed a bunch of notes and the timing was all over the place, the vocals were not even close. Again, not trying to break your heart or anything, it was solid and cool you know so many songs...but it should not be breaking news that most people aren’t as good as professional musicians who do this every day, for a living.

If you practiced real hard maybe you could make it in a blink cover band, but in blink? C’mon man. I always thought you were halfway joking on this ridiculous high horse, surely you can’t be devastated over this...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

You missed a bunch of notes and the timing was all over the place, the vocals were not even close. Again, not trying to break your heart or anything, it was solid and cool you know so many songs...but it should not be breaking news that most people aren’t as good as professional musicians who do this every day, for a living.

If you practiced real hard maybe you could make it in a blink cover band, but in blink? C’mon man. I always thought you were halfway joking on this ridiculous high horse, surely you can’t be devastated over this...

Well I am a better guitarist than Skiba Again, find me any video of him coming close to matching those riffs I play. I got him beat on guitar unless you can do that. I might have been sloppy all over the place; but that doesn't change the fact that I am simply a better guitarist. That is just plain stated fact. Not even diving into the fact that I can play bass, drums, and piano, and he can't. So there is that too. Overall better musician right there.

Vocals are a toss up, He is certainly better than me in AK3 for sure. In Blink he shouts songs. I actually hits the notes that he doesn't hit. Dammit for example, he is not hitting the notes. If its an E note, he ain't hitting it, and I am. So I dunno dude.

Energy, I have more of that too.

Overall, no, I couldn't nail a Blink set as good as him, but that doesn't mean he is better overall. He practices. I don't.

So I dunno unless you can refute that stuff, I wonder if you aren't just a blinkbot viewing things with skiba colored glasses. Sorry

1 minute ago, WimpyDrivesThroughHarlem said:

Blink always took pride in their shittiness live, I don't know why it suddenly matters now.

Yeah, it was something I liked about them.

It doesn't matter. I am just trying to stick to my guns with a bunch of Blink bots.

Again, it doesn't really bother me that Skiba messes up here or there, but he is just kind of a non entity in Blink IMO. They could play a prerecorded track and he doesn't even have to take to the stage, and it would be just as much fun. He needs to bring something to the table and he doesn't. That is the problem I have with him. Maybe its not his fault. Maybe they won't let him?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Yeah, it was something I liked about them.

It doesn't matter. I am just trying to stick to my guns with a bunch of Blink bots.

Again, it doesn't really bother me that Skiba messes up here or there, but he is just kind of a non entity in Blink IMO. They could play a prerecorded track and he doesn't even have to take to the stage, and it would be just as much fun. He needs to bring something to the table and he doesn't. That is the problem I have with him. Maybe its not his fault. Maybe they won't let him?

I think that's the case!

30 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

And you are fair? Fuck off dipshit. You literally just said "I suck" with literally no analysis of it at all. I doubt you even watched it. You just like to hate on me. Your opinion is totally worthless.

Sorry to embarrass you once again today but I never said “you suck” I simply said skiba was better. And I gave you reasons. I even gave you options to post the videos elsewhere, but since you wouldn’t be able to fall back on your “everybody is only out to get Oliver” excuses you refused like a coward.

17 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Sorry to embarrass you once again today but I never said “you suck” I simply said skiba was better. And I gave you reasons. I even gave you options to post the videos elsewhere, but since you wouldn’t be able to fall back on your “everybody is only out to get Oliver” excuses you refused like a coward.

I won't get a fair shake on a Blink forum. Its impossible. The blinkbot is too strong. There is no objectivity. Just like you still not fucking posting a video where Matt shows better guitar skills than the video of me doing Queen solos like its nothing.

I am still waiting dude.

Put up the videos! I want to see his Brian May solos being performed with ease. All hot air and bullshit you are.

3 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

So honestly if you guys can find me a video of Matt coming anywhere close to covering riffs of this type and complexity..... I promise I will admit he is a better guitarist than me and move on. But until that day comes. Sorry; you can't convince me of it.

I've posted this 2 years ago. Back then everyone said I was better than Matt. lol

You all are funny

Cmon Russel Coight.

If he is better, show me something that tops this.....lets see it dude. I am begging for it. I'll get on my knees and admit defeat all you got to do is post one video.