This is hilarious

High Value Man

26 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I won't get a fair shake on a Blink forum. Its impossible. The blinkbot is too strong. There is no objectivity. Just like you still not fucking posting a video where Matt shows better guitar skills than the video of me doing Queen solos like its nothing.

I am still waiting dude.

Put up the videos! I want to see his Brian May solos being performed with ease. All hot air and bullshit you are.

I also suggested a musician forum which has no association with blink at all, which you also cowered away from. 

I also said you were better than skiba at the riffs. Like seriously have a look back in the thread you locked. It’s right there. But skiba was more consistent with the rest of his guitar playing, aswell as all other aspects of his performance, which is what the challenge was originally. Didn’t realise playing queen solos was a pre-requisite to play in blink-182.

You can move the goal posts as far as you want and scream about a video nobody gives a fuck about all day, you’re still not going to get the win. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Oliver>Skiba said:

The fact that a known @Donald Trump's Bulge hater and skibabot could manage to even type these words out makes it clear as day who the better guitar player is.

Better at 1 aspect of guitar playing and performing. Skiba is better at the other 9(if we wanna make it a score out of 10) aspects. I know basic math isn’t your strong suit but I’m sure you’ll be able to work it out which is better.

7 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Better at 1 aspect of guitar playing and performing. Skiba is better at the other 9(if we wanna make it a score out of 10) aspects. I know basic math isn’t your strong suit but I’m sure you’ll be able to work it out which is better.

*cringe*  Sick insult bruh.

3 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I am not an overconfident douche. Like I said there are probably like 1,000,000 people in the world who could play and sing better than Matt Skiba. I never said I was special.

I said he fucking sucks.

How many times do I have to say that for it to sink in?

Right...

I might believe you if you didn't constantly brag about how much money you earn (and yet can't pay your medical bills, freeloading off your fellow taxpayers), how you apparently have a big dick, and how you declare yourself a winner in every argument when people pretty much unanimously disagree with your points. 

It's become very apparent that you've become a delusional, insecure loser that only knows how to speak Trump. 

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, Oliver>Skiba said:

Except you didn't even post your '9 other measures' for guitar ability.  You just shout random things, no wonder Skiba is your idol.

Your idiocy knows no bounds. You obviously need help with your reading comprehension aswell. 

I said guitar AND performing and said there were 9 other measures IF we were making it a score out of 10. There could be 99 other measures that skiba is better than Oliver; depends how in depth you want to go. Moron.

3 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Your idiocy knows no bounds. You obviously need help with your reading comprehension aswell. 

I said guitar AND performing and said there were 9 other measures IF we were making it a score out of 10. There could be 99 other measures that skiba is better than Oliver; depends how in depth you want to go. Moron.

Okay buddy, don't act so triggered because your false idol can hardly make it through Dammit without looking like he's about to croak. 

5 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

No actual response and a crappy one liner.

#shredded

I'm just dishing it out to the one liner man himself.  Don't think I've seen an actual thought out post by you just #oneliners, if Oliver is this bad #explainwhy or #gtfo and stop wasting thread space

41 minutes ago, Oliver>Skiba said:

I'm just dishing it out to the one liner man himself.  Don't think I've seen an actual thought out post by you just #oneliners, if Oliver is this bad #explainwhy or #gtfo and stop wasting thread space

Care to point out some of these one liners I’ve posted in this thread? 

Once again, I never said Oliver was “this bad” or that he sucks or anything like that. I said skiba was the better performer. If you take that as me saying Oliver sucks or that he’s a horrible musician then that’s on you. 

I caught about 45 seconds of the video at work to get a sense of it. Was going to try and give it a few minutes more when I got home from work and wouldn’t you know it the coward deleted the video and locked the thread. 

45 seconds was plenty of time to form a review though. First off, are you joking? The hell did you think you could accomplish with that sound quality? A real musician would be absolutely embarrassed. I think you were playing Untitled? I couldn’t even tell. But I did get to see you bring your face uncomfortably close to the camera and my word, I’m sorry man, but you creep me out. There’s no soul behind your eyes or something. And I don’t know, you kind of look like a pedophile that thinks he could trick everyone by shaving his mustache. 

It’s great that you have no shame and can do stuff like this. I often wish I had less shame. But you know, sometimes shame is a good thing.   

That’s my take on 45 seconds. 

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1

lol at the locked thread.

to be fair @Donald Trump's Bulge, you don't know how well skiba would perform in the comfort of  his bedroom. maybe stage fright plays a huge role in why he messes up that bad, at the VIP soundcheck it might be worse even.

You also have to understand that being able to play queen guitar solo's isn't a matter of talent, just practice.It's much more about how you perform it, how you adapt it to the groove of your bandmates and feed of the crowd. That's what make's a performance great IMO, which is also a big reason why I am still a big fan of delonge. Technically he was all over the place, but the band had a much better groove with him on guitar. He can play just an Octave chord a whole chorus but at some nights it just rocks.

So i don't say, you are better or worse than skiba at performing live. there is just no way for you to prove that unless, well, you get offered his position in blink or you get the chance to perform a song with mark and travis at a soundcheck or something. this is not me making up impossible circumstances. it's just how it is.

It would be possible to judge your technical ability if your audio wasn't recorded with a walkie talkie though.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

you hit the right notes on the guitar, but the way it's played that solo is completely useless. super boring to listen to.

great groove on drums though!

EDIT: every single clip has decent enough audio. how the fuck did you end up with such a mess of audio on your stream? I'm sorry dude, but I'm pretty sure you messed with it on purpose to hide something....

• Like 3

Oli is clearly steering into the fake news skid, if he just says he's better over and over again despite what anyone says to his "proof" then he'll believe it, and that's all that matters. He drinks his own kool aid. 

• Like 4

On 7/8/2019 at 1:41 PM, Kay said:

Okay here's the deal -

You can't replicate the environment Skiba has on stage, so you'll never be able to compare yourself.

if you do this, we will watch it, and will either laugh / mock you for it, or point out you made a good effort but it doesn't matter as it isn't the same.

either way it's a lot of effort on your part for no reason, because I cannot stress this enough : you will not prove anything to anyone here. 

If you want to waste your time crack on, I will eat popcorn and watch and probably comment on it, but you do this with the full knowledge that it won't change anyones mind and that they'll probably dick on you for it. okay? and if you get mad or call everyone knobs or claim you've won or whatever, well you've been warned of the outcome. 

there's literally no point. 

I just wanna remind you of this, buddy. 

• Like 1