This is hilarious

High Value Man

On 7/8/2019 at 2:41 PM, Kay said:

Okay here's the deal -

You can't replicate the environment Skiba has on stage, so you'll never be able to compare yourself.

if you do this, we will watch it, and will either laugh / mock you for it, or point out you made a good effort but it doesn't matter as it isn't the same.

either way it's a lot of effort on your part for no reason, because I cannot stress this enough : you will not prove anything to anyone here. 

If you want to waste your time crack on, I will eat popcorn and watch and probably comment on it, but you do this with the full knowledge that it won't change anyones mind and that they'll probably dick on you for it. okay? and if you get mad or call everyone knobs or claim you've won or whatever, well you've been warned of the outcome. 

there's literally no point. 

LOL

spot on prediction. amazing

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Bucko said:

I don't know why this made me laugh so much. 

I genuinely don't know what's funnier, you catching them or them catching you.

@Donald Trump's Bulge My question is, what happened next? You should have maintained the stare and kept the camera running. 

Love Mickey Flan ?

so true. My missus is a shoe bully. Does my fucking head in 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wow, 2 pages since I went to bed, but not a single video of Matt Skiba better than me on guitar.

So, the conclusion after pages upon pages of bullshit, is that I am better. But thanks @Kay for saying I can't even play basic chords or tune a guitar! Then not even bothering watching videos of me shredding the fuck out of Queen solos. Huh!?

As far as "performing" he does 5000 shows to my zero. Many hours of practice to my zero hours. His full time job to my not even picking up a guitar for months. Yet, I was still almost as good as him. That really says something.

I mean, you want to do a full comparison, he has so many advantages over me. But you guys don't want to point those out, but you have vested interest is me being wrong. But I am not wrong. I am right as usual and you just can't handle it.

You just keep proving my point over and over.

You're actually delusional. I'm wondering if the girl you keep claiming to be banging is actually a bag of flour with a wig on. Jesus. 

Take a break, man. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

54 minutes ago, Kay said:

You're actually delusional. I'm wondering if the girl you keep claiming to be banging is actually a bag of flour with a wig on. Jesus. 

Take a break, man. 

Coconut on a stick with a mop head.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Wow, 2 pages since I went to bed, but not a single video of Matt Skiba better than me on guitar.

So, the conclusion after pages upon pages of bullshit, is that I am better. But thanks @Kay for saying I can't even play basic chords or tune a guitar! Then not even bothering watching videos of me shredding the fuck out of Queen solos. Huh!?

As far as "performing" he does 5000 shows to my zero. Many hours of practice to my zero hours. His full time job to my not even picking up a guitar for months. Yet, I was still almost as good as him. That really says something.

I mean, you want to do a full comparison, he has so many advantages over me. But you guys don't want to point those out, but you have vested interest is me being wrong. But I am not wrong. I am right as usual and you just can't handle it.

Can you answer my post above.

What happened after you were caught peeping??? did they just do one, or did they come a knocking at your door?

Ignore the Skiba shit, this is more interesting.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bucko said:

Can you answer my post above.

What happened after you were caught peeping??? did they just do one, or did they come a knocking at your door?

Ignore the Skiba shit, this is more interesting.

pretty sure they were just hanging out there and oliver thought they were robing because they're black

• Like 3

On 7/8/2019 at 8:16 AM, Russel Coight said:

And when nobody agrees with you that you’re better you will claim it was all rigged from the start and declare yourself the better musician and then brag about it for the next 12 months.

Damn. Might have to start calling myself Russ-tradamus and bring up how I was correct once and therefore always correct in regards to everything ever from now on.

43 minutes ago, Kay said:

Take a break, man. 

Kind of disappointed in you. Insulting me that I can't play basic chords or tune a guitar, then willing to admit you were 100% incorrect. Still calling me delusional. Ridiculous Kay. Be fair.

8 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Kind of disappointed in you. Insulting me that I can't play basic chords or tune a guitar, then willing to admit you were 100% incorrect. Still calling me delusional. Ridiculous Kay. Be fair.

I never actually mentioned your tuning, I said that you weren't playing the songs fully and made some mistakes. you're projecting your own insecurities on me. 

2 minutes ago, 2point5 said:

How does being a better guitar player make for a better performer though? Isn’t that what this was about?

The competition's rules have magically changed. It was originally that Oliver could play a 75+ minute set and do better than Skiba in terms of guitar playing, vocals and stage presence. Now, it's just about guitar playing and not even from the livestream, he's cherrypicked a video from years ago (who knows if he can even play those riffs anymore).

• Like 1

I can't believe we are claiming that Skiba is a bad singer. Maybe I've always been blinded by my love for Alkaline Trio, but he's without a doubt the better singer in this battle with Oliver. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, 2point5 said:

How does being a better guitar player make for a better performer though? Isn’t that what this was about?

It doesn’t and yes it was but it’s all @Donald Trump's Bulge Has to hold onto now so he’s going to run it into the ground so he can still say he won. 

5 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

The competition's rules have magically changed. It was originally that Oliver could play a 75+ minute set and do better than Skiba in terms of guitar playing, vocals and stage presence. Now, it's just about guitar playing and not even from the livestream, he's cherrypicked a video from years ago (who knows if he can even play those riffs anymore).

This was inevitable as soon as Oliver lost. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I can't believe we are claiming that Skiba is a bad singer. Maybe I've always been blinded by my love for Alkaline Trio, but he's without a doubt the better singer in this battle with Oliver. 

Yeah but can he stand on the spot and play 3 Queen songs that may or not have been recorded in one take?

• Haha 2