This is hilarious

High Value Man

Just now, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Based on me with better sound, I am a better musician. I'd need to practice to get it not sloppy, but once I did that, I am a better guitarist and better singer. No question.

Oh, so a hypothetical Oliver performance beat Skiba. Got it.

• Like 1

There's a mix of acoustic, with Blink, with Alkaline, with some riffs. In all of these, Matt Skiba is a better performer than your video was the other day.

A couple of responses - why are we including the Queen video? You said yourself this was originally about Blink. So isn't posting that video saying look how much better I am moving the goalposts?

Also, yes - he has more experience, but your original argument was that you were as good, if not better than him - so saying it's his profession and you just picked up your guitar therefore you could be as good if not better is moving the goalposts as well, yes?

Also, before you say "you he's better in those videos than my playing? LOL you clearly know nothing about music" I do play guitar and was in a band (a very long time ago) for four years. We were shit. You're a better guitar player than me, I have no problem saying that.

I was overall under the belief that it was about performance. Even you yourself mentioned that you did get nervous after all and that it could be different playing in front of crowds.

Oliver (James) You're a fine performer. You're a good guitar player and have a pretty decent voice. But you're not as good as Skiba when it comes to performance, or guitar playing.
This is not a biased opinion. I would welcome more of a comparison but you made your videos private.

Just take a step back man, understand that the majority of people here are saying you're talented. But Skiba takes it, I'm sorry. Be humble good sir, take the L!

• Like 7

What in the world does a Queen solo clip prove? Tom can't play that either, are you now better than Tom or anyone who hasn't looked up how to play that and practiced it? Your video actually made me appreciate Skiba even more, in his 75 minute sets he might screw up 2-3 times. Countless issues in your performance.

16 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Based on me with better sound, I am a better musician. I'd need to practice to get it not sloppy, but once I did that, I am a better guitarist and better singer. No question.

How could anyone tell that you had a better sound and better vocals when all we could hear was “SSSHCCCCHRRRRCHCCHCHCHSHSHEHR” with something resembling music way in the background?

You can obviously play, but why are you so damn insecure you have to have your ego stroked by saying you’re a better musician and performer than those making a living of it? 

As I said at the start of all of this, you will need a stage and a band. That posting a video of you in your bedroom doesn’t prove shit, and I was right.

Idk about anyone else but I couldn’t judge shit by Oliver’s “live event”. Sound was horrendous, and NO I didn’t watch the whole thing (who in their right mind could sit thru 90 mins of that?). Oliver trying to say he can hold a candle to skiba based on that piece of shit is pretty hilarious at this point.

34 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

What in the world does a Queen solo clip prove? Tom can't play that either, are you now better than Tom or anyone who hasn't looked up how to play that and practiced it? Your video actually made me appreciate Skiba even more, in his 75 minute sets he might screw up 2-3 times. Countless issues in your performance.

I am a better guitarist than Tom.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

When Skiba is recorded with a crappy cell phone=Oh you can't judge that! Its a cell phone dude!

When Oliver records with a crappy webcam=Oh lets judge him based on that.

Objectivity=zero.

I included cell phone recordings in my post

40 minutes ago, Randall said:

There's a mix of acoustic, with Blink, with Alkaline, with some riffs. In all of these, Matt Skiba is a better performer than your video was the other day.

A couple of responses - why are we including the Queen video? You said yourself this was originally about Blink. So isn't posting that video saying look how much better I am moving the goalposts?

Also, yes - he has more experience, but your original argument was that you were as good, if not better than him - so saying it's his profession and you just picked up your guitar therefore you could be as good if not better is moving the goalposts as well, yes?

Also, before you say "you he's better in those videos than my playing? LOL you clearly know nothing about music" I do play guitar and was in a band (a very long time ago) for four years. We were shit. You're a better guitar player than me, I have no problem saying that.

I was overall under the belief that it was about performance. Even you yourself mentioned that you did get nervous after all and that it could be different playing in front of crowds.

Oliver (James) You're a fine performer. You're a good guitar player and have a pretty decent voice. But you're not as good as Skiba when it comes to performance, or guitar playing.
This is not a biased opinion. I would welcome more of a comparison but you made your videos private.

Just take a step back man, understand that the majority of people here are saying you're talented. But Skiba takes it, I'm sorry. Be humble good sir, take the L!

I watched some of this, and on the Blink stuff, I am without question better.

AK3 stuff he is better. But that is him writing songs for him. Huge advantage. Can't compare the two. I could write songs for me with lower vocals and sound awesome too.