This is hilarious

High Value Man

1 hour ago, WimpyDrivesThroughHarlem said:

You know who gave a shit about any members of Queen who weren't Freddie Mercury? No one. You know who gave a shit about Queen after Freddie Mercury died? No one.

Stfu you silly bastard

57 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Queen sucks ass.

You dumb cunt. Utterly fucking clueless when it comes to music 

I would 100% take Oliver in Blink over Skiba. Not even wumming. 

Why cant we just have a prime delonge hologram?? It’s 2019 ffs

in fact I’d rather see a hologram blink than the shit show we get now 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Stfu you silly bastard

You're right, I'm sorry ... I totally forgot people went to see the Queen movie because of the band that backed up Freddie Mercury and totally not Freddie Mercury.

Just now, WimpyDrivesThroughHarlem said:

You're right, I'm sorry ... I totally forgot people went to see the Queen movie because of the band and totally not Freddie Mercury.

Not everyone though. You know they all wrote hit singles right? They’re all a massive part of the band. 

1 hour ago, Oliver>Skiba said:

This song and performance is actually really good, he's good in his element, it's just in blink it's more of a phoned in yelling style.

I mean not to derail this wonderful thread but it's pretty clear Matt is a darker, independent artist, he doesn't like writing up beat Goldfinger songs about California, he likes writing his own style and couldn't care less about the music they're writing in blink.  It's got to be hard to fake it every night and probably the biggest effect on his performance.

The guitar issues I have no idea, he must really just not be comfortable with Tom's style.

1000% how I feel as well

He hasn’t, he’s just playing the fucking lot of you and none of you can see it. Losing your shit and windmilling at him while he’s kicking back laughing at you. Probably getting sucked off right now like a boss. What a bloke ?

37 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

LOL, I didn't mess up.

But the point is find me a video of Tom or Matt playing something as good.

Oh right.............

No one can. Because they fucking aren't as good.

/end of thread.

If I see you write 'LOL' in one more of your posts I'm gonna fly to America and chuck you off a fucking mountain.

• Haha 2