This is hilarious

High Value Man

2 minutes ago, Bucko said:

I just want to take this moment to dedicate my 1000th post here to king of the board @Donald Trump's Bulge.

Keep doing what you're doing man.

Peak form at the minute, constantly hitting new meltdown highs - not sure if this can ever be topped if I'm honest. 

Really enjoyable stuff all round. 

• Like 1

Thanks guys for the effort. But I am going to have to bow out. Not because I lost, far from it, because all rational has gone out the window. You are mixing things up, making up stories, comparing unlike things, not readinh what I write, and overall just not making any sense.

I got to step away from it.

But I will leave you with one final thought. If you play guitar better than someone, you are a better guitarist. That is as basic as saying water is wet. I am sorry. I know that angers Speedo because he wants to somehow think Punk guitarists who play nothing but power chords are better than guitarists who bust out amazing solos. But that shit just ain't how it is. Sorry buddy. I hope you don't hate too much.

2 hours ago, Kay said:

literally just post any skiba guitar video, he's never playing fucking Queen so it doesn't matter - 

I got bored reading the rest of this thread, but some of their sessions (specifically Radio and She Lied To The FBI because I know those songs better) really do show how talented Matt is. AK3 isn't my favorite and I don't listen to them much, but some of their songs are gold and he's got such a great voice.

1 minute ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Thanks guys for the effort. But I am going to have to bow out. Not because I lost, far from it, because all rational has gone out the window. You are mixing things up, making up stories, comparing unlike things, not readinh what I write, and overall just not making any sense.

But I will leave you with one final thought. If you play guitar better than someone, you are a better guitarist. That is as basic as saying water is wet. I am sorry. I know that angers Speedo because he wants to somehow think Punk guitarists who play nothing but power chords are better than guitarists who bust out amazing solos. But that shit just ain't how it is. Sorry buddy. I hope you don't hate too much.

One of the wettest we've ever seen, from the standpoint of water.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scott. said:

Are you on a fucking wum? Genuinely? Please stop posting 

Don't default to your shit dismissive response when you run out of shit to say. Fuck you, name a non-freddie song that anyone gives a shit about.

Queen has always been Freddie Mercury's band, always.

17 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

hqdefault.jpg

"Take care of yourself....and each other, good night"

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, WimpyDrivesThroughHarlem said:

Don't default to your shit dismissive response when you run out of shit to say. Fuck you, name a non-freddie song that anyone gives a shit about.

Queen has always been Freddie Mercury's band, always.

Another one bites the dust

fat bottomed girls

hammer to fall

I want it all

I want to break free

A kind of magic

we will rock you

the show must go on

who wants to live forever

you’re my best friend

one vision

radio ga ga

thank god it’s Christmas

these are the days of our lives

too much love will kill you

heaven for everyone

flash

and that’s just the singles 

26 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

No, moron, I'm saying playing someone else's music involves less talent than writing your own. Brian May may be a better guitarist than Tom but Tom is a better guitarist than you. Anyone can learn the muscle memory it takes to imitate anything, you just need time and patience ... not to mention guitar is mostly smoke and mirrors anyway ... replicating something someone else has already done doesn't make you a good guitarist, creating something from nothing (especially when that something goes on to be imitated by millions) is talent.

You're wrong and you're being purposely ignorant of what I'm saying ... and yes, Johnny Ramone was ten times the guitarist you are, one of the best ... AND solos are scales ... there's a reason scales are one of the first things a guitarist learns. It doesn't mean anything. You're mistaking flash for skill.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

But I will leave you with one final thought. If you play guitar better than someone, you are a better guitarist. 

Here's a final thought, if you have to delete your bedroom performance, it probably isn't good enough to play in front of 15,000 paying people. Should have thousands of views and a #ReplaceSkiba petition signed by now? All hail ye.

41 minutes ago, Scott. said:

in fact I’d rather see a hologram blink than the shit show we get now 

Is this a complaint? Sorry, hard to hear over 90,000 screaming fans:

• Like 2