This is hilarious

High Value Man

Just now, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Yeah, but Freddie didn't write those songs.

Without the other members, none of those songs exist. People don't get that everyone in Queen wrote amazing hits.

Again ... not a point I was making.

Brian, John, and Roger actually saved Queen from Freddie fucking it up.

Freddie was all sorts of messed up in the early 1980's and he wanted to make Queen into club dance music. They even did an entire album dedicated to it. The rest of the band had to finally be like "no".

Then Freddie died and no one cared about the music Queen made after his death.

2 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Here's a final thought, if you have to delete your bedroom performance, it probably isn't good enough to play in front of 15,000 paying people. Should have thousands of views and a #ReplaceSkiba petition signed by now? All hail ye.

Is this a complaint? Sorry, hard to hear over 90,000 screaming fans:

Looks like a dead band who can't survive with a guitarist as shit as Matt Skiba doesn't it?

Help us Oliver you are our only hope!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'll learn I want to be sedated and you learn the solo to bohemian rhapsody.

We will see who masters their part first.

Okay. 

Learn the proper way to play it. All down strokes, doing the appropriate second pauses and as fast as Johnny played it live.

Let me know when you have it down.

Lol tom and skiba played guitar on a daily basis for the majority of their lives, yet some creepy prick has the delusion he is somewhat better at the instrument because he learned how to play songs he likes.

@Donald Trump's BulgeBulge you learned the correct order of notes of those songs you performed in your video. You played them like shit. Fact. Tom or skiba would play those songs better then you in 45 minutes.

• Like 3

Just now, Ghent said:

But you still haven't mastered guitar tuning. Interesting.

Just the fact that a lot of his videos he posted have out if tune guitars shows that he is just a paint by numbers guy on guitar with no clue about the instrument at all

Stick to  drums dude, it suits you better

1 minute ago, Neal said:

Lol tom and skiba played guitar on a daily basis for the majority of their lives, yet some creepy prick has the delusion he is somewhat better at the instrument because he learned how to play songs he likes.

@Donald Trump's BulgeBulge you learned the correct order of notes of those songs you performed in your video. You played them like shit. Fact. Tom or skiba would play those songs better then you in 45 minutes.

I've been playing guitar since 1996. I can play complex fucking songs that Tom can't play.

Therefore I am better.

This really isn't a hard concept.