This is hilarious

High Value Man

1 minute ago, Neal said:

Just the fact that a lot of his videos he posted have out if tune guitars shows that he is just a paint by numbers guy on guitar with no clue about the instrument at all

Stick to  drums dude, it suits you better

Yeah...I suck balls at guitar, but fuck me I'd never post a video publicly with an out of tune instrument. That is just embarrassing.

7 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Find me a video of Skiba or Tom playing riffs as complex as me.....

Until you do, my point stands.

You can come up with whatever fake bullshit phases you want. I am better. Opinion stands.

Find the fucking videos or shut up. Its that simple.

You really need to be working on your wrist speed ... you're never gonna pull off I wanna be sedated if you don't practice.

There was a member of the original line up of the Ramones at a comic con back in 2015. I felt kind of bad for him because every celebrity had like a really long line to get autographs and photos and he had no line. In fact while I was waiting for my Ex to use the bathroom he was sitting there at the table across from me and I didn't see one person walk up to him. I felt like going over and asking if he needed a friend.

1 minute ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Well at first I was kidding, but if you really doubt, I can easily learn that one.

I'm not doubting you learn it ... I'm doubting you can play it the way Johnny did. It's not the song I'd pick for you to do but if it's the one you want.

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

There was a member of the original line up of the Ramones at a comic con back in 2015. I felt kind of bad for him because every celebrity had like a really long line to get autographs and photos and he had no line. In fact while I was waiting for my Ex to use the bathroom he was sitting there at the table across from me and I didn't see one person walk up to him. I felt like going over and asking if he needed a friend.

This didn't happen. Tommy Ramone died in 2014.

Joey 2001

Dee Dee 2002

Johnny 2004

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

Of all things to argue with me about, why do you pick the shit I'm knowledgeable on ... guitar playing, health care, fucking Ramones ... seriously, they're one of my favorite bands in all the bands that ever existed.

4 minutes ago, WimpyDrivesThroughHarlem said:

This didn't happen. Tommy Ramone died in 2014.

Joey 2001

Dee Dee 2002

Johnny 2004

I actually just went and looked them up, and it was Marky. So I misspoke, I thought he was original. He had pics of himself playing with the band that he'd sign for like $10. No takers.

1 minute ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I actually just went and looked them up, and it was Marky. So I misspoke, I thought he was original. He had pics of himself playing with the band that he'd sign for like $10. No takers.

It was a comicon ... why the fuck would anyone care about Marky Ramone at comicon?

12 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Your boastful claim that you were called to defend was whether or not you could replace Skiba as a co-front man of blink-182...arguing whether or not Tom/Skiba can nail a solo someone else wrote that you practiced and learned is pointless...

Yes if you practiced a ton, perhaps you could nail a blink set as a backup/rhythm guitarist/4th member they hide behind the curtain at live shows. A lot of people could. Taking guitar/vocal duty? Nope, no chance. And then you add in other factors such as playing to massive crowds, songwriting, performance, etc., just not happening. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

You can come up with whatever fake bullshit phases you want. I am better. Opinion stands.

Find the fucking videos or shut up. Its that simple.

your "complex" riff sounded like ass, THAT'S the thing everyone keeps ignoring. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Your boastful claim that you were called to defend was whether or not you could replace Skiba as a co-front man of blink-182...arguing whether or not Tom/Skiba can nail a solo someone else wrote that you practiced and learned is pointless...

Yes if you practiced a ton, perhaps you could nail a blink set as a backup/rhythm guitarist/4th member they hide behind the curtain at live shows. A lot of people could. Taking guitar/vocal duty? Nope, no chance. And then you add in other factors such as playing to massive crowds, songwriting, performance, etc., just not happening. 

I feel like I could have been a better replacement for Milli in Milli Vanilli. I will prove all you cowards and losers wrong.