This is hilarious

High Value Man

57 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

For comparison, it took me about a month to master the BR solo.

You didn't master it, you played it well, but you missed some hammer ons.  Mastering to me is doing something accurately and effortlessly.

53 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I've been playing guitar since 1996. I can play complex fucking songs that Tom can't play.

What makes you think Tom can't play these songs if he didn't want to? Do you really think he couldn't learn BR?

1 hour ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I should have clarified. Playing more complex stuff.

Not than I. I could twist you and Speedo in a pretzel and I'd be willing to put a wager on it. I'll even up it and do whatever song you do on electric on an acoustic.  And I know you guys are both good so this is good odds for you.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

5 minutes ago, Oliver>Skiba said:

You didn't master it, you played it well, but you missed some hammer ons.  Mastering to me is doing something accurately and effortlessly.

What makes you think Tom can't play these songs if he didn't want to? Do you really think he couldn't learn BR?

Not than I. I could twist you and Speedo in a pretzel and I'd be willing to put a wager on it. I'll even up it and do whatever song you do on electric on an acoustic.  And I know you guys are both good so this is good odds for you.

The silly thing is I've not once bragged about my guitar skills. They're shit. Oliver said I couldn't play the solo to bohemian rhapsody when I never said I could. I just said muscle memory isn't a true showing of musical ability. Creation is.

2 minutes ago, WimpyDrivesThroughHarlem said:

Now I have to learn the stupid fucking solo just to prove my god damn point. It's fucking annoying and I don't want to do it.

Oliver will just tell you how wrong you played it anyways, even if you play it perfectly. I wouldn't waste your time. 

40 minutes ago, WimpyDrivesThroughHarlem said:

Furthermore, what point are you trying to make?

Ramones aren't the hot sellers they used to be 40 years prior?

Aren't Ramones bigger now than they were back then? 

34 minutes ago, WimpyDrivesThroughHarlem said:

The silly thing is I've not once bragged about my guitar skills. They're shit. Oliver said I couldn't play the solo to bohemian rhapsody when I never said I could. I just said muscle memory isn't a true showing of musical ability. Creation is.

Its not about that. Its about your contention that Brian May and the Ramones are on the same level. LOL

And speedo, no offense, but you aren't going to be able to learn BR. Its okay though. I don't expect you too.

Just now, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Its not about that. Its about your contention that Brian May and the Ramones are on the same level. LOL

And speedo, no offense, but you aren't going to be able to learn BR. Its okay though. I don't expect you too.

I never said that either, are you out of your fucking mind?! Quit making shit up, it's god damn annoying.

42 minutes ago, Oliver>Skiba said:

I didn't miss a damn thing in that solo. Besides Brian May never quotes the album version when he plays it. Some variation is expected it is isn't a screw up, its just variation.

I can play BR effortlessly. On piano too.

Tom has never once showed he has the skill to play anything close to BR. The skill level just isn't there. It takes many years to develop and he doesn't have it.

Just now, WimpyDrivesThroughHarlem said:

I never said that either, are you out of your fucking mind?! Quit making shit up, it's god damn annoying.

Yeah ya did, by saying Tom is a better guitarist than me and by saying the Ramone guitarist is better. Yet I can play Brian May riffs. So that is exactly what you are saying.