This is hilarious

High Value Man

I make a good sandwich based on a recipe I found online and practiced, much more complex than Subway does. I could replace Subway. Could even replace Jimmy Johns. Show me one sandwich they make as complex, cowards? 

Oh you can't, again I am better than Subway & even Jimmy Johns.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Ry-Bread said:

I make a good sandwich based on a recipe I found online and practiced, much more complex than Subway does. I could replace Subway. Could even replace Jimmy Johns. Show me one sandwich they make as complex, cowards? 

Oh you can't, again I am better than Subway & even Jimmy Johns.

But we aren't comparing things in that regard.

Are you really that thick?

I never said I could be Tom Delonge. I said I play guitar better than him., Please learn to fucking read. Why do I have to constantly clarify basic facts?

22 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Is that really his argument now on being better than Tom/Skiba? Lmao! Most decent guitarists could learn all 25 seconds of that with a bit of practice. I was expecting some 3 minute Van Halen/Steve Vai shred fest...sheesh.

Find me the video of Tom or Matt playing as good as me

Why is it literally 24 hours after this request and all I see is talk and no video?

Stop the bullshit. Post the video. Until the video comes.

I am right and everyone is wrong.

4 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Find me the video of Tom or Matt playing as good as me

Why is it literally 24 hours after this request and all I see is talk and no video?

Stop the bullshit. Post the video. Until the video comes.

Post the video of you playing 

4 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Every Oliver argument in a nutshell.

You're in absolute shambles mate. Lost support of speedo and jan overnight. Throwing absolute rubbish out there. You really need to give it up.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, WimpyDrivesThroughHarlem said:

The silly thing is I've not once bragged about my guitar skills. They're shit. Oliver said I couldn't play the solo to bohemian rhapsody when I never said I could. I just said muscle memory isn't a true showing of musical ability. Creation is.

This, exaclty.  Oliver isn't here yet apparently, it doesn't take that long to learn how much more difficult creation is than covering with music.

47 minutes ago, DJOliOliver said:

Jan with the RKO out of nowhere 

I read it back in a wrestlers voice and now I'm embarrassed.

40 minutes ago, Bucko said:

I think the only resolution to this is both if you to, do a rendition of through fire and flames. You have 2 hours to learn it. 

Such a cheesy song, and it doesn't have to be acoustic friendly but at least a chance would be nice.

I did pass this on expert in guitar hero though.

23 minutes ago, WimpyDrivesThroughHarlem said:

Both are great, don't be a stinky vagina your whole life.

His favorite movie is freakin Titanic.

11 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I didn't miss a damn thing in that solo. Besides Brian May never quotes the album version when he plays it. Some variation is expected it is isn't a screw up, its just variation.

I can play BR effortlessly. On piano too.

Tom has never once showed he has the skill to play anything close to BR. The skill level just isn't there. It takes many years to develop and he doesn't have it.

Missing hammer ons is a poor variation, that's the sauce to the solo. 

Not true at all, Tom has shown he's inedibly talented at riffs, fast and slow, if you can play riffs you have the finger speed to learn solos.  Many years to develop? He's been playing for decades. BR isn't this impossible solo.

Any video of any of their concerts is better than your "performance" that you rage deleted. Plenty of people have posted Alk3/blink clips of Skiba playing guitar just fine. 

If you are waiting for someone to find a clip of Tom/Skiba playing some wild solo, it ain't happening - it's not their style for stuff they play. But if either one of them sat down and practiced or looked at the tabs, I'm sure they could handle that whopping ~25 second Queen solo.

I'm done entertaining this nonsense, if you are as amazing as you think you are, go play local gigs or try out for American Idol and see how far you get. We should see you on TV in no time!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Any video of any of their concerts is better than your "performance" that you rage deleted. Plenty of people have posted Alk3/blink clips of Skiba playing guitar just fine. 

If you are waiting for someone to find a clip of Tom/Skiba playing some wild solo, it ain't happening - it's not their style for stuff they play. But if either one of them sat down and practiced or looked at the tabs, I'm sure they could handle that whopping ~25 second Queen solo.

I'm done entertaining this nonsense, if you are as amazing as you think you are, go play local gigs or try out for American Idol and see how far you get. We should see you on TV in no time!

We aren't talking performance. We are talking guitar playing.

Why do I have to keep repeating myself?

You obviously aren't a guitar player if you think that Tom or Skiba could handle that. Its that simple.

3 minutes ago, Oliver>Skiba said:

This, exaclty.  Oliver isn't here yet apparently, it doesn't take that long to learn how much more difficult creation is than covering with music.

A beer would be really nice.

Just now, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

You obviously aren't a guitar player if you think that Tom or Skiba could handle that. Its that simple.

You fucked up playing the m&ms lead in your stream. There, Tom wins.

• Like 1

Just now, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Only because you changed the argument once you originally lost. The conversation was always about performance until your big L and now you’re scrambling.

5 minutes ago, Oliver>Skiba said:

Missing hammer ons is a poor variation, that's the sauce to the solo. 

Not true at all, Tom has shown he's inedibly talented at riffs, fast and slow, if you can play riffs you have the finger speed to learn solos.  Many years to develop? He's been playing for decades. BR isn't this impossible solo.

That would be a good point, except I didn't miss any notes. So there is that.