This is hilarious

High Value Man

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

See, thats the best you got.

You had to bow out with that. Because I am right and you aren't. I am a better guitarist than Matt and Tom and until you find a video of them doing stuff that is as complex, that point stands.

/end thread.

I was just laughing at how desperate you’ve become.

Just face it mate. You couldn’t replace Skiba on his worst day let alone when he’s on top of his game. His charisma alone makes him a better performer than you, some Gumby looking Cunt Who couldn’t even handle performing for 6 people in his bedroom.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

I was just laughing at how desperate you’ve become.

Just face it mate. You couldn’t replace Skiba on his worst day let alone when he’s on top of his game. His charisma alone makes him a better performer than you, some Gumby looking Cunt Who couldn’t even handle performing for 6 people in his bedroom.

Dead

8 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

We aren't talking performance. We are talking guitar playing.

Why do I have to keep repeating myself?

You obviously aren't a guitar player if you think that Tom or Skiba could handle that. Its that simple.

You switched it to just "guitar playing ability" because it's obvious you can't even begin to compare to Skiba vocally/performance wise, and people are trying to tell you that you still lose and you can't accept it. So much so that you are clinging to a 25 second solo that you had to look up tabs and practice over and over to eventually know? Who cares?

There's 12 years olds doing this solo, Tom/Skiba absolutely could nail this if they cared enough to try and learn such a shitty song. (And I do play guitar)

So now the corner you've backed yourself into is "I can play a complex 25 second Queen solo, thus am better than Skiba/Tom because you'll never find video of them playing a solo." which is just hilarious and a horrible way to judge the original question which was "CAN I REPLACE MATT SKIBA IN BLINK-182?"

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

You switched it to just "guitar playing ability" because it's obvious you can't even begin to compare to Skiba vocally/performance wise, and people are trying to tell you that you still lose and you can't accept it. So much so that you are clinging to a 25 second solo that you had to look up tabs and practice over and over to eventually know? Who cares?

There's 12 years olds doing this solo, Tom/Skiba absolutely could nail this if they cared enough to try and learn such a shitty song. (And I do play guitar)

So now the corner you've backed yourself into is "I can play a complex 25 second Queen solo, thus am better than Skiba/Tom because you'll never find video of them playing a solo." which is just hilarious and a horrible way to judge the original question which was "CAN I REPLACE MATT SKIBA IN BLINK-182?"

and here is where his argument falls apart.  His Queen riff is SHIT!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

and here is where his argument falls apart.  His Queen riff is SHIT!!!

Just had to go back 20 pages to find it again and rewatch after having to hear this solo over and over, and you called it early - it's not even spot on! The random 9 year old with dreads and 12 year old girl sounded way better, thus should replace Skiba in blink IMHO.

Here it is before he deletes it:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

Mate, is this your son? @Russel Coight

I wish mate! I’d be super proud if my son was a better guitarist than Matt skiba and Tom Delonge and any professional musician that hasn’t posted a video of themselves playing a queen solo on YouTube.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

It's a great tune tbf. 

15 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Just had to go back 20 pages to find it again and rewatch after having to hear this solo over and over, and you called it early - it's not even spot on! The random 9 year old with dreads and 12 year old girl sounded way better, thus should replace Skiba in blink IMHO.

Those kids have SOUL in their playing, you can feel the vibrato and then you realize they are actually in-time with the song.  Oliver is honestly MUCH better at drums. 

He plays guitar like someone who tries to sit on a drum-kit that doesn't really play drums; suuuuuper stiff. 

19 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

No the BR solo was literally spot on.

I think you just don't know shit about guitar playing.

• Haha 1

Just now, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

LOL pulling out the whole kids on youtube thing. This thread really jumped the shark.

You could find a 2 year old on youtube who plays guitar better than Matt/Tom. It doesn't mean shit really.

But it means something when some random old man does it?