This is hilarious

High Value Man

3 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

No the BR solo was literally spot on.

I think you just don't know shit about guitar playing.

It wasn't, it was clunky.

You need find that Brian May plays Blink 182, video now.

1 minute ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Notice how there is all this chatter. Yet still no video showing Matt or Tom playing guitar anywhere near the level I can.

I don't get that at all. Like I am begging for you to defeat me for 24 hours now with one post. That is all it takes.

Yet you can't seem to find that video.

I like to picture Oliver as one of those ridiculous looking "final bosses" in some guitar challenger video game 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Notice how there is all this chatter. Yet still no video showing Matt or Tom playing guitar anywhere near the level I can.

I don't get that at all. Like I am begging for you to defeat me for 24 hours now with one post. That is all it takes.

Yet you can't seem to find that video.

37 minutes ago, WimpyDrivesThroughHarlem said:

Oliver show me Brian May being able to play a Tom Delonge lead or riff and I'll concede the point and get on my hands and knees and beg forgiveness. 

@Donald Trump's Bulge

37 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

You switched it to just "guitar playing ability" because it's obvious you can't even begin to compare to Skiba vocally/performance wise, and people are trying to tell you that you still lose and you can't accept it. So much so that you are clinging to a 25 second solo that you had to look up tabs and practice over and over to eventually know? Who cares?

There's 12 years olds doing this solo, Tom/Skiba absolutely could nail this if they cared enough to try and learn such a shitty song. (And I do play guitar)

So now the corner you've backed yourself into is "I can play a complex 25 second Queen solo, thus am better than Skiba/Tom because you'll never find video of them playing a solo." which is just hilarious and a horrible way to judge the original question which was "CAN I REPLACE MATT SKIBA IN BLINK-182?"

Wow, her timing is totally off. Like really bad.

Terrible example.

You are failing

I think you just don't know shit about guitar playing.

I don’t waste much time learning other people’s songs, as you can see - 9 year olds can do that. I prefer to just make up my own stuff.

Where are your creative riffs/songs that put Tom/Skiba’s 250+ song catalogues to shame? Interested to hear some.

• Like 1

@Donald Trump's Bulge if I buy my first guitar ever tomorrow and sit in front of the tabs to Bohemian rhapsody and just practice the shit out of the solo until I can finger that cunt in my sleep but it’s literally the only thing I can play on guitar, would you say that makes me a better guitarist than Tom or Matt?

1 minute ago, Ry-Bread said:

I don’t waste much time learning other people’s songs, as you can see - 9 year olds can do that. I prefer to just make up my own stuff.

Where are your creative riffs/songs that put Tom/Skiba’s 250+ song catalogues to shame? Interested to hear some.

Again, I am not talking about songwriting. I am talking guitar playing.

Your whole "9 year old" example is reallt stupid....by that logic

I bet your band is shit. Why aren' you on the charts if you are so good? Why have I never heard of your band? Why are there 9 year olds who are famous musicians and no one has ever even heard of you?

Huh

Just now, Russel Coight said:

@Donald Trump's Bulge if I buy my first guitar ever tomorrow and sit in front of the tabs to Bohemian rhapsody and just practice the shit out of the solo until I can finger that cunt in my sleep but it’s literally the only thing I can play on guitar, would you say that makes me a better guitarist than Tom or Matt?

You wouldn't be able to learn it without first learning a lot about guitar. So your ignorance is showing.

It would be like saying you were going to win a horse race having never been on a horse. You are just totally losing your mind now.

Just now, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

You wouldn't be able to learn it without first learning a lot about guitar. So your ignorance is showing.

It would be like saying you were going to win a horse race having never been on a horse. You are just totally losing your mind now.

Not true.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

No its actually spot on.

I don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

You don't pick it, there's hammer ons & pull offs.  You're just proving you're not better than Tom right now, who understands this part of guitar playing.

@Kay can you explain to Olidamus what a hammer on is?

Hopped back off Oli train.

But I literally just practice and practice that solo. I look at YouTube videos of others playing it so I can mimic it. It’s just muscle memory. I can play that blindfolded but if someone asked me to strum time of your life I’d be at a complete loss. Does that still make me better than Matt or Tom?

3 minutes ago, Oliver>Skiba said:

You don't pick it, there's hammer ons & pull offs.  You're just proving you're not better than Tom right now, who understands this part of guitar playing.

@Kay can you explain to Olidamus what a hammer on is?

Hopped back off Oli train.

it think you don't know the solo well enough. I can't blame you. There is a lot going on there. Its complex. But I am not missing anything.

Believe me, BR is my favorite song of all time, and I practiced that solo till my fingers bled. I am missing nothing.

3 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

But I literally just practice and practice that solo. I look at YouTube videos of others playing it so I can mimic it. It’s just muscle memory. I can play that blindfolded but if someone asked me to strum time of your life I’d be at a complete loss. Does that still make me better than Matt or Tom?

Nope, couldn't be done.