This is hilarious

High Value Man

18 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I bet your band is shit. Why aren' you on the charts if you are so good? Why have I never heard of your band? 

I don’t have a band and have never properly recorded anything, nor claimed I am better than Skiba/Tom and could co-front blink.

I’m just saying anyone can read tabs and practice a 25 second solo until their fingers bleed, most solid guitarists could probably practice blink’s set and nail it with time. But that wasn’t your argument originally, you said you could replace Skiba. (All aspects)

But to me the ability to come up with stuff weighs lightyears ahead of just mimicking someone else’s music. I know songwriting is not your argument, but surely being such an amazing guitarist you have written some unique/interesting songs or riffs that you could share? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

it think you don't know the solo well enough. I can't blame you. There is a lot going on there. Its complex. But I am not missing anything.

Believe me, BR is my favorite song of all time, and I practiced that solo till my fingers bled. I am missing nothing.

That's great, but you're missing the hammer ons and pulls offs.

6 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

If someone can build a car its safe to assume they can change a tire.

So, you understand the flaw in your logic ... I honestly thought that was gonna take longer. So, to use your analogy against you (its honestly better my way) ... just because someone can change a tire doesn't mean its safe to assume they can build a car.

I accept your surrender.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Nope, couldn't be done.

Yes it could. I’m not saying I couldn’t learn time of your life afterwards but it would take practice. But the only song I can play currently without more practice is BR whereas tom or Matt could whip out an entire set. Am I still better?