This is hilarious

High Value Man

36 minutes ago, WimpyDrivesThroughHarlem said:

So, you understand the flaw in your logic ... I honestly thought that was gonna take longer. So, to use your analogy against you (its honestly better my way) ... just because someone can change a tire doesn't mean its safe to assume they can build a car.

I accept your surrender.

This makes no sense to me. Sorry.

41 minutes ago, Oliver>Skiba said:

That's great, but you're missing the hammer ons and pulls offs.

I don't know what to tell you other than you don't know the Queen guitar solo.

I nailed it, and there is a lot of notes, so you probably think you are hearing shit that you aren't hearing.

32 minutes ago, WimpyDrivesThroughHarlem said:

Just gonna leave this here ...

He is intentionally doing that. He got sick of playing the same stuff over and over and over again. He was such an amazing guitarist that he hated quoting album versions and just kind of liked to go off and play whatever.

Elton John does the same thing. Elton John will never play a song the same way twice. Even in just one performance of that song. If the first verse and second verse are the same, he will change the piano just a little bit to make it different.

If anything this shows more talent, not less.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Yes it could. I’m not saying I couldn’t learn time of your life afterwards but it would take practice. But the only song I can play currently without more practice is BR whereas tom or Matt could whip out an entire set. Am I still better?

@Donald Trump's Bulge why you dodgin?

It’s not even that complicated on Guitar Hero (go to 2:40) and was rated 4 star difficulty LOL:

Again, small children can mimic. It means nothing. Surely being such an amazing guitarist you could delight us with some original riffs/songs? 

36 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I don't know what to tell you other than you don't know the Queen guitar solo.

I nailed it, and there is a lot of notes, so you probably think you are hearing shit that you aren't hearing.

He is intentionally doing that. He got sick of playing the same stuff over and over and over again. He was such an amazing guitarist that he hated quoting album versions and just kind of liked to go off and play whatever.

Elton John does the same thing. Elton John will never play a song the same way twice. Even in just one performance of that song. If the first verse and second verse are the same, he will change the piano just a little bit to make it different.

If anything this shows more talent, not less.

He's intentionally fucking up? That's not just playing something different ... some of that isn't even in key or on scale!

9 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

If we are talking about guitar was a purely technical standpoint, and I can play riffs that Tom can't handle. Then I am a better guitarist. Just basic common sense.

Not sure how anyone can get around that one. LOL

I’m sorry, but you don’t have a clue what Tom can or cannot play, just because he’s chooses to not have solos in his songs doesn’t mean he cannot do it.

5 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

That's great.

Except we aren't talking about songwriting. Like not at all. I've already made that clear no less than 5 times now. So I think you are being purposely ignorant. This isn't about songwriting. Like not even a little bit. Not even for a split second.

Its all about PLAYING GUITAR. When you put your fingers to the fret board and pluck notes. That's it. That's all.

I am far better than Tom, because I play shit he can't. The end.

Again, you don’t have a fucking clue of what Tom can or cannot do.

5 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I've been playing guitar since 1996. I can play complex fucking songs that Tom can't play.

Therefore I am better.

This really isn't a hard concept.

Same answer again, you don’t know him, therefor you don’t have a clue of what he can or cannot play.

3 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I didn't miss a damn thing in that solo. Besides Brian May never quotes the album version when he plays it. Some variation is expected it is isn't a screw up, its just variation.

I can play BR effortlessly. On piano too.

Tom has never once showed he has the skill to play anything close to BR. The skill level just isn't there. It takes many years to develop and he doesn't have it.

When you play the solos on that video it just sounds that you learned it by reading tabs. It sounds like you’re counting every note and don’t play with feeling. It’s stale, sloppy and lacks emotion whatsoever.

1 hour ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

it think you don't know the solo well enough. I can't blame you. There is a lot going on there. Its complex. But I am not missing anything.

Believe me, BR is my favorite song of all time, and I practiced that solo till my fingers bled. I am missing nothing.

You have to stop this.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Since88 said:

I’m sorry, but you don’t have a clue what Tom can or cannot play, just because he’s chooses to not have solos in his songs doesn’t mean he cannot do it.

Again, you don’t have a fucking clue of what Tom can or cannot do.

Same answer again, you don’t know him, therefor you don’t have a clue of what he can or cannot play.

When you play the solos on that video it just sounds that you learned it by reading tabs. It sounds like you’re counting every note and don’t play with feeling. It’s stale, sloppy and lacks emotion whatsoever.

You have to stop this.

LMAO! So let me get this straight.... Tom is secretly an amazing technical guitarist yet has not once in his almost 30 year career bothered to show it or write any such riffs.

You have totally lost your marbles man.

You are wrong about my playing. . That solo comes second nature to me. But you probably aren't a guitarist.

7 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

LMAO! So let me get this straight.... Tom si secretly an amazing technical guitarist yet has not once in his almost 30 year career bothered to show it or write any such riffs.

You are wrong about my playing. . That solo comes second nature to me. But you probably aren't a guitarist.

You haven’t got a clue of what Tom can or cannot do, you don’t know him. Again, just because he’s not doing it in his songs doesn’t mean he’s not able to do it. All that it means is that he’s a good songwriter that knows if a song needs a solo or not.

Dude, your playing is stale and emotionless at best, if you’re gonna play that kind of solo you have to put some emotion to it, it sounds like you’re thinking too much.

5 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

LMAO! So let me get this straight.... Tom is secretly an amazing technical guitarist yet has not once in his almost 30 year career bothered to show it or write any such riffs.

You don’t have to be an “amazing technical guitarist” to read tabs and learn a solo

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Still waiting for your response to my question buddy. You’re obviously reading the thread but you keep dodging. Isn’t this what you always call others out for in debates? Maybe you should just admit defeat.

Just now, Russel Coight said:

Still waiting for your response to my question buddy. You’re obviously reading the thread but you keep dodging. Isn’t this what you always call others out for in debates? Maybe you should just admit defeat.

Good luck ... I'm still waiting on Brian May proving he's good enough to play Blink 182 songs.

34 minutes ago, Since88 said:

You haven’t got a clue of what Tom can or cannot do, you don’t know him. Again, just because he’s not doing it in his songs doesn’t mean he’s not able to do it. All that it means is that he’s a good songwriter that knows if a song needs a solo or not.

Dude, your playing is stale and emotionless at best, if you’re gonna play that kind of solo you have to put some emotion to it, it sounds like you’re thinking too much.

This is the most ridiculous bunch of crazy I've ever heard. People are fearful to call you out on it because they'd have to agree with me..... and thats not allowed.

But to somehow think that Tom hides an amazing guitar talent is utterly preposterous.

"stale an emotionless" what does that even mean? It means you are just looking for a way to tarnish good guitar playing but can't figure out how to do it so you came up with some buzz words that just sound kind of good.

Sorry dude. But you are off you rocker.

26 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

He’s just getting shredded left and right. Absolute state of him.

No you all just look like fools.

Bunch of non guitarists and people vested in saying I am wrong about everything because they are threatened by my confidence and want to drag me down for whatever they got missing in their life.

Or in the case of Speedo, he grew up on a diet of punk power chords and its so ingrained that regular rock just doesn't compare. Like Beatles and Queen suck....lol

• Like 1