This is hilarious

High Value Man

3 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

No you all just look like fools.

Bunch of non guitarists and people vested in saying I am wrong about everything because they are threatened by my confidence and want to drag me down for whatever they got missing in their life.

Or in the case of Speedo, he grew up on a diet of punk power chords and its so ingrained that regular rock just doesn't compare. Like Beatles and Queen suck....lol

Did I now? Are you sure?

I think Queen is great ... said so in the very thread, actually. You're making a lot of assumptions, pal, it'd be best if you stopped.

If it makes you feel better I can play sweet child of mine behind my head and you messed up some palm muting and strum patterns but from the audio I couldnt really render a full verdict. I also play bass, drums, violin, piano and the ukelele if it helps give me some weight to the scenario. 

To play devils advocate. Skiba has been playing these songs for a few years now and like others and I agree with pointed out you have likely been playing these since picking up your guitar or listening to blink. Does it excuse Skiba no. But if you listen to Alk trio blink is vastly different in the way it plays.

bottom line, I think i can play blink songs better than Skiba or Tom on a stage however I wouldnt say im better than them. Playing the song you didnt write, singing the words you didnt write infront of a crowd who knows you didnt must be a daunting experience regardless of how its perceived. Matt has never been a huge stage presence. He plays his material has a few words and gets on with it. He isnt Tom, who will play the song, ad lib the interludes with new things he likes and then joke about how he fucked it all up.

Oh i also play a mean Ocarina.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Bunch of non guitarists and people vested in saying I am wrong about everything because they are threatened by my confidence and want to drag me down for whatever they got missing in their life.

Or in the case of Speedo, he grew up on a diet of punk power chords and its so ingrained that regular rock just doesn't compare. Like Beatles and Queen suck....lol

So why can you still not answer my question?

20 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

This is the most ridiculous bunch of crazy I've ever heard. People are fearful to call you out on it because they'd have to agree with me..... and thats not allowed.

But to somehow think that Tom hides an amazing guitar talent is utterly preposterous.

"stale an emotionless" what does that even mean? It means you are just looking for a way to tarnish good guitar playing but can't figure out how to do it so you came up with some buzz words that just sound kind of good.

Sorry dude. But you are off you rocker.

Okay, I’m off the rocker. You win, you’re a total shredder, a real guitar virtuoso. 

Look, you can obviously play, but why the hell do you need people to tell you you’re better than Matt Skiba and Tom DeLonge? Are you really that insecure? 

If if you really want to show everyone that you can out perform Matt and Tom you will need a band and a stage. It can’t be filmed with a Nokia 3210 either. Do that, and people will be able to judge you properly.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, dildo69er said:

If it makes you feel better I can play sweet child of mine behind my head and you messed up some palm muting and strum patterns but from the audio I couldnt really render a full verdict. I also play bass, drums, violin, piano and the ukelele if it helps give me some weight to the scenario. 

To play devils advocate. Skiba has been playing these songs for a few years now and like others and I agree with pointed out you have likely been playing these since picking up your guitar or listening to blink. Does it excuse Skiba no. But if you listen to Alk trio blink is vastly different in the way it plays.

bottom line, I think i can play blink songs better than Skiba or Tom on a stage however I wouldnt say im better than them. Playing the song you didnt write, singing the words you didnt write infront of a crowd who knows you didnt must be a daunting experience regardless of how its perceived. Matt has never been a huge stage presence. He plays his material has a few words and gets on with it. He isnt Tom, who will play the song, ad lib the interludes with new things he likes and then joke about how he fucked it all up.

Oh i also play a mean Ocarina.

Dylan also blows the skin flute like no one I’ve ever met.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

You are not wrong about everything and no one is really saying that outside a few haters.  In fact, I side with you on most things.

This..

1. Stating Tom is not capable of covering a Queen song, because there's no video..

2. Stating you are better than Tom, simply because he doesn't do 'complex rock solos' in videos..

I say you are wrong on both these.

and you did miss a few hammer ons if we're gonna nitpick, which is warranted with the self analysis of it

Everything else you said/did is fine or usually right.

26 minutes ago, Njdevils26 said:

This is my first post here but I’ve been lurking this board since BIOMY came out to catch other opinions from other Blink fans besides the reddit page... and holy shit did I stumble on a goldmine of entertainment.

I assume you’ve all be here since before the reunion with Tom, for the most part at least. I bring this up because i think it factors into what’s at play in this Oliver music situation. You’ve all lived in and communicated in this bubble for so long that even truthful comments from other members gets taken as trolling and hating for the sake of hating. I hope my opinion, from an outsider who has very little idea of the history of you guys can help this argument. Even though I know how it will end.

this dude (Oliver) sabotaged himself on purpose from what I could tell. It’s 2019, you can take your iPhone and livestream whatever you want with extremely good quality. This dude decided to live stream with a webcam on par with the one used in the first American pie. Not only that, he blasted the sound of the guitar and mic so loud that you couldn’t hear a fucking thing or pick out a distinctive sound or even the faintest resemblance of whatever song he was attempting to play. This had to be by design.

i give credit where it’s due, dude stepped up and did what he said he would (half assed albeit) I wouldn’t have the balls to go that far with it. The Seinfeld fan in me likens this situation to George taking his dead fiancés parents to his house in the Hampton’s that doesn’t exist just to see who will flinch first.

anyway, it was a dreadful performance from what we could tell. Maybe it was better but the fucking gameboy he filmed it with prevented anyone from catching anything that remotely resembles talent.

I don’t want to slam this dude because I’m new here (wouldn’t shock me if I get ban hammered) but he’s so fuxking delusional. He’s out here acting like he’s god because he stumbled through a queen solo for 25 seconds. 

Tom and Matt don’t need to film themselves playing queen riffs to justify their professional expertise. They have millions of sold records, sold out shows, and millions of dollars to justify how good they are.

the original thread and this one is like a sociology experiment with a delusional person. It’s actually fascinating to be on the outside looking in because no sane person come to any conclusion that he has.

i don’t even know what else to say but  it’s just like sad almost. Hopefully I don’t get banned and we can all talk Blink together in the future.

I’m not a “Skiba bot “ by any means. I’m on the team of wanting Tom back.  But I just caught them at the holmdel nj show it it exceeded expectations.

comparing both performances I saw in the past week or so. Skiba destroyed Oliver . End of story.

inb4 I don’t play guitar or whatever the fuck the excuse for why my opinion is wrong is.

Welcome to the Thunderdome! 

A few things ...

You're not gonna get banned, pal, no worries. Oliver is a good friend of mine, he's just ... Oliver. We all shit on him, you have to he's a little broken inside. He's not a bad guy ... just a lunatic in a good way. Keeps this place entertaining. 

He definitely did not intentionally troll anyone with his youtube live stream, you'll understand why once you get used to him and things around here.

Tom is the best ... Skiba is meh. Ghent is probably gonna shit on you, take it in stride. Tom raped him, he's bitter about it.

Enjoy your time here in the nuthouse, hang out, have some fun, talk some shit and don't sweat pissing people off.

My name is Speedo, you'll probably hate me at some point but that's okay. I'll rage quit again eventually and then come back nicer for a bit ... then comes the hate and rage quitting again. It's sort of my thing.

Stick around, glad to have you.

15 minutes ago, Njdevils26 said:

This is my first post here but I’ve been lurking this board since BIOMY came out to catch other opinions from other Blink fans besides the reddit page... and holy shit did I stumble on a goldmine of entertainment.

I assume you’ve all be here since before the reunion with Tom, for the most part at least. I bring this up because i think it factors into what’s at play in this Oliver music situation. You’ve all lived in and communicated in this bubble for so long that even truthful comments from other members gets taken as trolling and hating for the sake of hating. I hope my opinion, from an outsider who has very little idea of the history of you guys can help this argument. Even though I know how it will end.

this dude (Oliver) sabotaged himself on purpose from what I could tell. It’s 2019, you can take your iPhone and livestream whatever you want with extremely good quality. This dude decided to live stream with a webcam on par with the one used in the first American pie. Not only that, he blasted the sound of the guitar and mic so loud that you couldn’t hear a fucking thing or pick out a distinctive sound or even the faintest resemblance of whatever song he was attempting to play. This had to be by design.

i give credit where it’s due, dude stepped up and did what he said he would (half assed albeit) I wouldn’t have the balls to go that far with it. The Seinfeld fan in me likens this situation to George taking his dead fiancés parents to his house in the Hampton’s that doesn’t exist just to see who will flinch first.

anyway, it was a dreadful performance from what we could tell. Maybe it was better but the fucking gameboy he filmed it with prevented anyone from catching anything that remotely resembles talent.

I don’t want to slam this dude because I’m new here (wouldn’t shock me if I get ban hammered) but he’s so fuxking delusional. He’s out here acting like he’s god because he stumbled through a queen solo for 25 seconds. 

Tom and Matt don’t need to film themselves playing queen riffs to justify their professional expertise. They have millions of sold records, sold out shows, and millions of dollars to justify how good they are.

the original thread and this one is like a sociology experiment with a delusional person. It’s actually fascinating to be on the outside looking in because no sane person come to any conclusion that he has.

i don’t even know what else to say but  it’s just like sad almost. Hopefully I don’t get banned and we can all talk Blink together in the future.

I’m not a “Skiba bot “ by any means. I’m on the team of wanting Tom back.  But I just caught them at the holmdel nj show it it exceeded expectations.

comparing both performances I saw in the past week or so. Skiba destroyed Oliver . End of story.

inb4 I don’t play guitar or whatever the fuck the excuse for why my opinion is wrong is.

Welcome! Your post is pretty spot on, Oliver is delusional and can't be reasoned with.

How about dem Devils doe? Huge off season in drafting Hughes, acquiring Subban, and signing Simmonds. They look to be a real playoff contender next season. 

1 hour ago, Njdevils26 said:

***standing ovation***

• Like 2

What did you think of BIOMY? Fucking weird song.  Welcome to the shitshow, glad to add another Tom-back to the team.

While this is a completely reasonable hypothesis, I'm 99% certain this was not on purpose and he's just really old.  

Well unfortunately for you, he owns the boards, so..

No, there's basically no ban policy here, trust me.  He might be delusional (here, not usually) or he's doing a Nathan for You impersonation, not sure yet.

13 minutes ago, Neal said:

I'm gonna post olis performance of BR on the queen reddit. Let's see how spoton they think it is. Can't wait for the replies

I’d rip it and reupload it first bro. He’s quick to make things private when he can’t hide behind his excuses 

2 hours ago, Njdevils26 said:

I love you 

A couple days ago I made a post that it reminds me of George driving Susan’s parents to the Hamptons. 

3 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

I’d rip it and reupload it first bro. He’s quick to make things private when he can’t hide behind his excuses 

Will do, r/guitarists as well, since aparently me and anybody on here knows nothing about guitar.

I'll need olivers permission first though as it is not my content.

Is that ok for you ?@Donald Trump's Bulge