This is hilarious

High Value Man

13 minutes ago, Jane said:

Did he quit another time? I honestly had to stop reading yesterday. Seems like I don't handle it very well when people make themselves loos like idiots. First it seemed pretty funny, but after a while...no longer.

I give Oliver props for doing the live stream performance and putting himself out there, but dude needs to learn to take constructive criticism and feedback. He sure can dish it out. But it seems as soon as you say he isn't perfect, you're a coward and a loser and you're wrong, he's right no matter what. It just seems overly childish to me. 

#feedbackisagift

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Diddy Faplord said:

I give Oliver props for doing the live stream performance and putting himself out there, but dude needs to learn to take constructive criticism and feedback. He sure can dish it out. But it seems as soon as you say he isn't perfect, you're a coward and a loser and you're wrong, he's right no matter what. It just seems overly childish to me. 

#feedbackisagift

Its very liberal.

1 minute ago, Diddy Faplord said:

#feedbackisagift

Yep. And there was actually a pretty warm reaction to his video originally. People were nice, appreciated the effort, gave him constructive/realistic criticism.

But he couldn't even handle that. It's OLIVER IS A GOD or nothing with that guy.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

It is pretty hilarious that he purposefully made the recording quality crap to cover up his mistakes. As mentioned, his cell phone would have had better quality recording it, there’s really no excuse.

Never doubt ZDSOFT.COM

I know this probably belongs somewhere else but this seems to be the most active thread so I’ll toss it out here

was skimming the boards and found the legendary posts section or whatever it’s called. What’s up with the jailbait shit? This an Epstein board? Creepy af

taking the whole “what’s my age again?” Thing a little far

3 minutes ago, Njdevils26 said:

I know this probably belongs somewhere else but this seems to be the most active thread so I’ll toss it out here

was skimming the boards and found the legendary posts section or whatever it’s called. What’s up with the jailbait shit? This an Epstein board? Creepy af

Keep in mind a lot of these people have been on this board since their early teens and that was a time when everyone was a little less concerned with being socially acceptable. 

Besides, if you think that's bad, wait til you get a load of our resident pedophile @Feeling_This_1

He fucks kids.

8 minutes ago, Njdevils26 said:

Very creepy, but have to remember the thread was created in 2008, when the participants were most likely 17-23 years old. Jailbait means something different to that demo than to the current demo lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

You think that's bad then you're lucky you missed 'the champagne room' which was essentially a load of men sharing photos of their dicks to see an average looking girls tits...

Tits are tits.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

You think that's bad then you're lucky you missed 'the champagne room' which was essentially a load of men sharing photos of their dicks to see an average looking girls tits...

Only two girls on there wasn’t it? I think Beth ended up in there but it was after the board duplicate so she got away with it 

2 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Worth another watch for sure, just subscribed to 'James Stone' - looking forward to seeing more great new content such as this, I'd advise you all do the same!

@Bucko - watch and don't laugh, bet you can't...

I can't man. Why you do this? Someone needs to edit in a sharp gasp at the end when he's been clocked. 

• Like 2