This is hilarious

High Value Man

I can feel bad about myself as a human an awful lot, but the one shred of dignity I have is that I've never gotten my baps out for weirdos over the internet. 

13 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

You think that's bad then you're lucky you missed 'the champagne room' which was essentially a load of men sharing photos of their dicks to see an average looking girls tits...

Lol I missed this too. Some chick on here showed her tits in exchange for you guys showing your dicks? lol i'm not hating...

1 minute ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

I’m still curious how the board duplicate happened.

Was fucking madness. Was it me or you that found the champagne room? Or did I find the AD bit. I’m sure I found one section and pm’d you and then you made a thread about it

FWIW I like Oliver and never want him to quit, any of my criticisms/jokes are in good fun. If you can dish out ridiculousness, you have to be able to take it as well. I would never want forum comments to drive someone mad, it shouldn't be that serious.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Worth another watch for sure, just subscribed to 'James Stone' - looking forward to seeing more great new content such as this, I'd advise you all do the same!

@Bucko - watch and don't laugh, bet you can't...

I still can't get over this video.

The true underlying purpose of this thread? Oliver either witnessed a robbery and/or is racist?

23 minutes ago, Njdevils26 said:

Did Oliver post his dick and get ridiculed and then yell about how complex his dick is and that none of you would understand it?

I remember Oliver and the old owner Aria showered naked on webcam while talking to each (both separately in their respective houses on different sides of America) and uploaded it here, that was quite strange to say the least...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1