This is hilarious

High Value Man

1 minute ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Why are you trying to be friends with a new member? Lol I can see why your wife left you. 

Because I like them and they don't fuck children.

My wife left me? Did she take the kids? She better have taken the kids.

Just now, Njdevils26 said:

Starting to think I should of stayed as an innocent bystander on the outside looking in

Shhh, just shit talk ... it's fun and don't click any links or download any files he sends. He doesn't even deny it anymore!

Just now, Feeling_This_1 said:

You just like to spam. You post more in a month than most people post in 10 years. 

Who do you pay all that child support to? 

Yeah ... we know, its my thing. You fuck kids and I post a lot ... we all have our quirks. 

I'm assuming I'd pay it to my wife ... or ex wife who just left me today and told you instead of me ... probably gotta have a divorce hearing first though ... who knows, maybe she'll be paying me!

3 minutes ago, Njdevils26 said:

Starting to think I should of stayed as an innocent bystander on the outside looking in

The guy has 10 million posts on a blink 182 forum, contacts board members real life friends/wives by stalking their social media, reads thru board members posts from 10-15 years ago in his spare time, and apparently works all day every day and has wife and kids

The guy has 10 million posts on a blink 182 forum, contacts board members real life friends/wives by stalking their social media, reads thru board members posts from 10-15 years ago in his spare time, and apparently works all day every day and has wife and kids

Oh shit. There’s levels to this shit.

• Like 1

I have 23600 posts, that's not even close to 10 million.

Bucko brought your weirdo post from that long ago up ... I just showed it to you.

Jobs are confusing.

4 minutes ago, Njdevils26 said:

Oh shit. There’s levels to this shit.

Yeah ... its sort of a long story.

Gist:

We had a guy here who said someone texted his girlfriend and told her he was a sexual predator and had herpes. I got her name from some people here and messaged her on Facebook apologizing for someone texting her about the former member.

Then I was Hitler for a while 'cause I sent someone a facebook message on their public Facebook page even though I didn't know them.

4 minutes ago, WimpyDrivesThroughHarlem said:

I have 23600 posts, that's not even close to 10 million.

Bucko brought your weirdo post from that long ago up ... I just showed it to you.

Jobs are confusing.

Fuck's sake. I was trying to get Scott to help him out. 

Bucko is another guy with too much time on his hands. He's another fake detective and lawyer. Reading through old posts 24/7 365. Very creepy. 

Yeah 23,000 posts in 5 years compared to my 2500 posts in 14 years. Plus all those rage quits you had! 

Yeah but I'm not sexually attracted to children so it evens out. I assume you'd post more if you weren't trying to avoid the fbi.

They'll get you eventually, you little scamp! 

Bucko is another guy with too much time on his hands. He's another fake detective and lawyer. Reading through old posts 24/7 365. Very creepy. 

Yeah 23,000 posts in 5 years compared to my 2500 posts in 14 years. Plus all those rage quits you had! 

Sorry I'm not attracted to Alabama Barker you big nonce. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

You literally just laughed about requesting phone sex from children like that's normal...and you're calling other people creepy? Speedo I see now why you have a deep disgust for this pedo! 

#banallpedos

Just now, Diddy Faplord said:

You literally just laughed about requesting phone sex from children like that's normal...and you're calling other people creepy? Speedo I see now why you have a deep disgust for this pedo! 

#banallpedos

Yet he remains on this board. 

3 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

#banallpedos

Guessing you never saw this either:

On 10/30/2016 at 8:14 AM, Feeling_This_1 said:

It looks like Travis, Alabama, Landon, and his black gf had a fun halloween weekend! Hopefully bama wears a slutty costume on monday!

Bucko mate, you read forum members' post histories. You should be sent to a loony bin

I got the same 3 or 4 idiots+spammers messaging me in every topic

And we have the same unwanted pedophile still logging on ...