This is hilarious

High Value Man

10 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I missed a lot of pages. My car broke down this morning. $564 and 5 hours later, I am back.

In summary, I am a better guitarist than Matt and Tom.

Everyone wanted to talk about songwriting and how my Queen solo was only 99.5% accurate and not 100% accurate. But they didn't want to post any videos of Matt or Tom playing riffs as complex as I can.

Why? Because neither of Tom or matt are as good at guitar as I am. So those videos don't exist. Thats why.

You’re delusional man. That video proved nothing. And anyone that watched it and comes to the conclusion that you were vindicated by that performance is equally delusional.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I am driving to work and I hear "pop" and my car just stops. My check engine comes on. Car won't restart. Fucking tow truck took hours to show while I baked in the heat. Then I had to take a shit. So I went into the woods to do that. No toilet paper. Stank ass. Heat. No water. Fun times!

This is the 3rd time in 5 months my car has fucked up and I've had to pay to get it fixed. One more time and I am putting it down.

Me in the tow truck. My car in back.

IMG-3621.jpg

You should of made a vlog of this ordeal and uploaded it to the James Stone channel, I'd would of 100% watched it. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

shouldn't you live in a better neighborhood since you are such a mastermind of the stock market?  

Im looking to move.

5 minutes ago, Njdevils26 said:

You’re delusional man. That video proved nothing. And anyone that watched it and comes to the conclusion that you were vindicated by that performance is equally delusional.

I am not sure what video you are watching.

3 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

You should of made a vlog of this ordeal and uploaded it to the James Stone channel, I'd would of 100% watched it. 

It probably would have been funny. But at the time, not so much.

5 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I'm guessing your reenacting experience prepared you for this kind of eventuality.

It did actually. I use to be all weird about where I shit. I'd like hold it for long periods of time and suffer.  Now if I got to go, I drop my pants and go. I don't mess around.

6 minutes ago, Ghent said:

You talk as if paying for it is an option. revealing

It is optional

4 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

So you're a vigilante too?

Is there anything you can't do?? fucking hero!

I am part of the block watch.

25 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Speedo's obsession with the pedo stuff really makes me wonder if he's not hiding something himself.

Gets old constantly reading this shit

I just worry you guys are going to get flagged with all the mentions on it.  It does get taken too far on here, ruins my morning a bit.

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

It did actually. I use to be all weird about where I shit. I'd like hold it for long periods of time and suffer.  Now if I got to go, I drop my pants and go. I don't mess around.

Might I suggest a move to San Fransisco? 

22 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Attempted Robbery. They caught those guys. They had been responsible for a number of other robberies in the area.

I live in a drug area.

In broad daylight like that? How come the neighborhood you're in in your thunderstorm videos looks like the safest neighborhood known to mankind

10 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Lol gross. I am the type of dude that uses wet wipes. no shit stains for me! 

My wife buys the huge box of like 20 things of wipies from costco for our kids and I usually yoink a pack for myself.