This is hilarious

High Value Man

13 minutes ago, WimpyDrivesThroughHarlem said:

My wife buys the huge box of like 20 things of wipies from costco for our kids and I usually yoink a pack for myself.

Best way to go. Can you imagine the size of the skid marks in Oliver’s underpants right now?

3 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Best way to go. Can you imagine the size of the skid marks in Oliver’s underpants right now?

I'm gonna guess the size is zero because the whole story is either a lie or he walked 50 feet to a gas station.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Explain how it is optional whether or not you pay your auto repair bills. Please

50 minutes ago, WimpyDrivesThroughHarlem said:

I mean, you don't have to pay them ... they'll just keep your car.

You guys are amateurs if you don't know the answer to this.

Put it on a credit card. Don't pay the card. Overdue notices ignored. Forward to collections. Collector calls, block their number. Its not hard.

Another option, though one that is not as good, is a spare key. They make repairs, park it outside, come by at night with the spare key and take the car. Although this move is likely to get you into some trouble. But it is in fact another way.

• Wow 1

Just now, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Put it on a credit card. Don't pay the card. Overdue notices ignored. Forward to collections. Collector calls, block their number. Its not hard.

Another option, though one that is not as good, is a spare key. They make repairs, park it outside, come by at night with the spare key and take the car. Although this move is likely to get you into some trouble. But it is in fact another way.

This is not good advice.

7 minutes ago, WimpyDrivesThroughHarlem said:

This is not good advice.

9 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Please don't anybody listen to this. Horrible advice. You will screw up your credit and screw yourself of owning a home and getting fair rates on financing anything else. 

1 hour ago, Oliver>Skiba said:

I just worry you guys are going to get flagged with all the mentions on it.  It does get taken too far on here, ruins my morning a bit.

I’ve worried about the same thing. I guarantee the government uses algorithms to search the internet for key words and we must be a huge red flag.

3 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

I doubt it. You'd have to do some serious hard work at damaging your credit scores that bad. I check people's credit scores all day long, I don't think I've ever seen below a 400. 

Fun fact. I just looked at Jordan from NFG's tax returns. Interesting, for tax purposes he files under "Truck Stop Blues Touring Inc". Also looked at his credit report. His wife Mandy has better credit scores than him. lol. I also just looked at Steve Stone Cold Austin's credit report. This all has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Just wish I could not be at work anymore haha