This is hilarious

High Value Man

1 minute ago, Diddy Faplord said:

lol. i am just saying ive never seen that low of a score. i really dont care what you do with your credit. but youd have to do some serious hard work of getting tons of credit and fucking it all up to even get below a 400 

I went from poor to good finally and that was a completely fucking pain in the ass to pull off.

Just now, Feeling_This_1 said:

Sorry for the error. I don't keep post archives as good as Bucko or Patient. The government pays for your child care though. Thank Trump

I wish! We applied but its a fucking year waiting list. I have to reup it again in August to stay on the list.

1 minute ago, Serious Reenactor said:

Doubt all you want.

4MB5mWF.jpg

Well good work! Haha. Not laughing at you. Credit Karma is always inaccurate and reflects higher scores than what a lender will actually see. So your real score is probably about 300-315. I fucked my credit up too so no no judgment. 

1 minute ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Sorry for the error. I don't keep post archives as good as Bucko or Patient. The government pays for your child care though. Thank Trump

Also ... child care assistance is provided at the state level, not federal.

7 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

lol. i am just saying ive never seen that low of a score. i really dont care what you do with your credit. but youd have to do some serious hard work of getting tons of credit and fucking it all up to even get below a 400 

It was just a joke.

Just now, Patient #48273 said:

It literally is Chillin4alivin. Did you not know that?

I am a human being! And yes that was me. A few years ago at least at this point. I remember some stupid argument I got into with someone over financing when I had just started my job. I might have been an ignorant ass and if I was. I'm sorry everybody! I have no care to talk about that shit here at all. Like none. Zero interest. 

1 minute ago, Diddy Faplord said:

I am a human being! And yes that was me. A few years ago at least at this point. I remember some stupid argument I got into with someone over financing when I had just started my job. I might have been an ignorant ass and if I was. I'm sorry everybody! I have no care to talk about that shit here at all. Like none. Zero interest. 

I didn't mean it as an insult or anything, I was just telling Jan that he was referencing the very person he was speaking to.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I didn't mean it as an insult or anything, I was just telling Jan that he was referencing the very person he was speaking to.

It's all good! That was actually pretty funny he called it out. I forgot that was the name I would have had but that definitely was a name I used in the past for emails and such. 

56 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Ah fuck it. Stone Cold has good credit but what is funny is he had a small collection of $32 for a water bill on his report. Haha. Sure that was a overlook as he definitely makes good money. Guess he took Oliver's advice on the ol' water bill. 

Good to know the rattlesnake is keeping it tight. Thanks diddy!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

I like how people who have lurked for years and not felt the need to sign up have decided that they simply cannot let this ridiculous Oliver argument pass without making a comment about it. 

Oliver=marketing genius

• Haha 1