This is hilarious

High Value Man

1 hour ago, Patient #48273 said:

It literally is Chillin4alivin. Did you not know that?

Fuck me, I didn't.  I was starting to warm up to the guy too.. 

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

Always stand. It's the only way.

I really don't think anyone else does, filthy beings all of them.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Oliver>Skiba said:

Why the fuck wouldn't you stand? Who doesn't stand? Why?!

8 minutes ago, Oliver>Skiba said:

What did I do that stuck with you as chillin4alivin so bad?  I don't remember who I got in an argument with but I'm guessing it was you. Can't we let bygones be bygones? 

1 hour ago, WimpyDrivesThroughHarlem said:

Why the fuck wouldn't you stand? Who doesn't stand? Why?!

Literally no one does, people be crazy.  One time someone scolded me for standing, they walked in on me finishing up, they weren't upset about having to observe me being naked whiping my ass, rather that I was standing..

1 hour ago, Diddy Faplord said:

What did I do that stuck with you as chillin4alivin so bad?  I don't remember who I got in an argument with but I'm guessing it was you. Can't we let bygones be bygones? 

Lol yeah that was with me. Yeah I'm not bent up about it, you just were pushing to have everyone refinance with you or something which was bogus at the time but not that big a deal anymore

7 minutes ago, Oliver>Skiba said:

Literally no one does, people be crazy.  One time someone scolded me for standing, they walked in on me finishing up, they weren't upset about having to observe me being naked whiping my ass, rather that I was standing..

Lol yeah that was with me. Yeah I'm not bent up about it, you just were pushing to have everyone refinance with you or something which was bogus at the time but not that big a deal anymore

Ok cool. I don't think I went that far but I did turn it into a boring old man discussion which turned sour.  I think it was because I was just new to the job and excited. Now I hate it lol. 

8 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Ok cool. I don't think I went that far but I did turn it into a boring old man discussion which turned sour.  I think it was because I was just new to the job and excited. Now I hate it lol. 

Don't drink the kool-aid man!  Find a company that will let you work that remote, use the base and find something you (semi) enjoy.

?

1 minute ago, Oliver>Skiba said:

Don't drink the kool-aid man!  Find a company that will let you work that remote, use the base and find something you (semi) enjoy.

?

100%! Thank you. I remember this more clearly now. You knew (know) exactly who I work for I think. I do remember you knowing what you were talking about. I don't drink any koolaid these days but I do what I have to to support myself. Anyways I am sorry if I was a douche about it. 

4 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

I would like to know your favorite color and  if you believe pineapples go on pizza or not. Thank you. 

Green. If someone orders pineapple I can eat it and enjoy it just fine, but I've never ordered it myself 

1 minute ago, DJOliOliver said:

Green. If someone orders pineapple I can eat it and enjoy it just fine, but I've never ordered it myself 

Damn. You’re like my spirit animal. I would have literally said the exact same thing. Green really is my favorite color and I’ll eat pineapple on pizza yet I never ever order it. 

• Love 1