This is hilarious

High Value Man

16 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

What’s it mean to be a “Bobby”?

I'm Bobby. To be a Bobby is to be a coward. You see, I don't post videos of myself with sharpie all over my body or playing really shitty versions of blink songs so I'm a coward.

Wait am i the only one going to bring back up the fact that Oliver thinks that because a horse doesnt wipe its ass, we shouldnt have to? 

I know im slightly changing the narrative but this seriously made me laugh out loud at work

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, DJOliOliver said:

I'm Bobby. To be a Bobby is to be a coward. You see, I don't post videos of myself with sharpie all over my body or playing really shitty versions of blink songs so I'm a coward.

Interesting. So what makes this new guy a Bobby then?

1 hour ago, dildo69er said:

Wait am i the only one going to bring back up the fact that Oliver thinks that because a horse doesnt wipe its ass, we shouldnt have to? 

I know im slightly changing the narrative but this seriously made me laugh out loud at work

Oh man I’ve been losing my shit over it all day. He was practically bragging about it. Imagine your mind working in a way that you brag about shitting in the woods, not wiping and then walking around smelling like shit for the rest of the day. Like what the actual fuck!?

• Like 1