A blink-182online Tribute to blink-182

Speedo

Have you got a band? Are you capable of recording in decent quality? Then be a part of the blink-182online tribute to blink-182 compilation!

We are building this like a normal compilation album so pick your favorite blink song - greatest hit, deep cut, old song, new song, whatever - put your own flair or style on it and we will add it to the compilation.

It's first come, first serve on track selection so who ever picks a track first gets dibbs, there won't be multiple versions of the same song added.

If you are interested then post in here the name of your band and the song you're going to do. I will do my best to organzie and over see this as well so if you have any questions or would like to be involved on the organizational side of things then PM me and let me know.

So far we have:

Cootie Catcher - Adam's Song

Moving To Ashbury - Anthem Part 2 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Margie Whipple Homicides said:

I don't know what that means but sure. I just don't want a comp full of acoustic renditions.

I was gonna put drums and bass and such on it, just not my bands mates, doin' it all me (they couldn't care less about blink) also Han style = Solo. get it?

Just now, Kay said:

I was gonna put drums and bass and such on it, just not my bands mates, doin' it all me (they couldn't care less about blink) also Han style = Solo. get it?

Yeah, cool with me.

Very clever. 

2 minutes ago, madgaz182 said:

I did a fast punk version of fighting the gravity years ago 

Also a different arrangement styled GOING AWAY TO COLLEGE

Pick one, send me an audio version of it.

I need to learn how to record. I have an irig which is about the only thing I’ll be able to use if I learn how to use it lol. Trying to figure out how to record my electronic drums on it so I can add guitar and bass. Oliver, if you can teach me how to record...we can form a band and record just how blink recorded neighborhoods 

59 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

I need to learn how to record. I have an irig which is about the only thing I’ll be able to use if I learn how to use it lol. Trying to figure out how to record my electronic drums on it so I can add guitar and bass. Oliver, if you can teach me how to record...we can form a band and record just how blink recorded neighborhoods 

An irig is probably easiest if you don't have a mic, interface, and a good room for it. Electronic drums from a keyboard can go right to computer USB.

5 hours ago, Bucko said:

The only recorded version I have of anything is Always. I'm doing the bass and backing vocals. 
https://soundcloud.com/davidbucknall/always-cover

If you want that on it then send me the audio file for it, I'd prefer a high qualty rip if you got it. Also, make sure the other people involved are cool with us using it.

29 minutes ago, Margie Whipple Homicides said:

If you want that on it then send me the audio file for it, I'd prefer a high qualty rip if you got it. Also, make sure the other people involved are cool with us using it.

I'll ask them and get back to you. If not will have a go at recording something through garageband on the iPad at the weekend.