Mark Hoppus Nash P-Bass Authentic w/Autographed Certificate of Authenticity and Case

MaxHeroldMH42

I think you guys are being too harsh. This is an official store from Mark. This stuff will definitely be worth more than $3k. Maybe not immediately after sale, but it’s not like he just bought something worth $500. I would pay 3k for one of these guitars/basses if I was 4-5 years further in my career. I also wouldn’t sell it though and it would go straight on my wall for forever.

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

When the fuck did Mark ever use this bass? Nash? Racing stripe? Never seen it in my life. I did see the plaid fender bass he had is up for auction at $81,000 right now on reverb tho

It’s from his personal collection, it’s not a tour bass. He sold the matching Nash strat-type too

1 hour ago, NotNow said:

I think you guys are being too harsh. This is an official store from Mark. This stuff will definitely be worth more than $3k. Maybe not immediately after sale, but it’s not like he just bought something worth $500. I would pay 3k for one of these guitars/basses if I was 4-5 years further in my career. I also wouldn’t sell it though and it would go straight on my wall for forever.

Thank you for this, I spent nearly all my money on it and I’d rather see it go to a Blink fan (that’s why I came here) than to some random rich person who won’t treat it as a prized possession. I debated not even reselling it but I don’t make enough income to keep it at the moment

1 hour ago, MaxHeroldMH42 said:

Thank you for this, I spent nearly all my money on it and I’d rather see it go to a Blink fan (that’s why I came here) than to some random rich person who won’t treat it as a prized possession. I debated not even reselling it but I don’t make enough income to keep it at the moment

Probably shouldn’t have bought in the first place if money is that tight.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MaxHeroldMH42 said:

Well if you bought it with the intention to immediately sell it then I don’t even know what to say.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Could’ve just let some blink fans have it in the first place. I hope you don’t resell it. Or lose like 2k for being a cunt. 

Nash P-basses retail for 2k anyway, I might keep it if I can find the money by selling some of my other gear. We will see

You spent basically all of your money - on a goddamn whim - for a guitar you're not remotely intending to keep? Are you sure you want to go into debt for college? because I'm not convinced it's a sound investment for someone with your level of intelligence and self control. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

9 hours ago, NotNow said:

LOL, you think some random bass that has no connection to Mark other than "owned by him" whatever that means......is going to be a huge investment?

Yet another guy who doesn't know a thing about business.

4 hours ago, MaxHeroldMH42 said:

I bought it on an impulse, mark opened his online store at 10 am this morning and I bought the bass at 10:17. I know one of his other basses had sold beforehand so I pulled the trigger because who wouldn’t want to own one of mark’s basses? I assumed it would take at least a few months for somebody to want to buy it, so for now it is eye candy 

One of his basses?

Really?

So then there are pics of him playing it onstage, recording music with it? or at least proof he used it?

Could you provide those?

5 hours ago, MaxHeroldMH42 said:

I bought it on an impulse, mark opened his online store at 10 am this morning and I bought the bass at 10:17. I know one of his other basses had sold beforehand so I pulled the trigger because who wouldn’t want to own one of mark’s basses? I assumed it would take at least a few months for somebody to want to buy it, so for now it is eye candy 

Business guru nqat.

9 hours ago, MaxHeroldMH42 said:

Thank you for this, I spent nearly all my money on it and I’d rather see it go to a Blink fan (that’s why I came here) than to some random rich person who won’t treat it as a prized possession

Then let a blink fan buy it originally, instead of trying to flip it before you even have the thing in hand? Just so lame, and incredibly foolish if you spent your life savings on it.

There aren't too many MarkBots throwing down that much $, and as others have stated I've never even seen or heard of Mark using that so I laughed at the 3k price tag when I saw it available. But, good luck. You may have to sit on it awhile.

• Like 4