Mark Hoppus Nash P-Bass Authentic w/Autographed Certificate of Authenticity and Case

MaxHeroldMH42

4 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

LOL, you think some random bass that has no connection to Mark other than "owned by him" whatever that means......is going to be a huge investment?

Yet another guy who doesn't know a thing about business.

No I don’t think it’s a huge investment lmao. But it will hold its value for roughly what it sold for just because of the authenticity slip.

4 hours ago, 2point5 said:

I know of a guy selling one if you’re interested?

Ha of the ones Mark listed I really only liked the octopus one. The others are just normal basses to me. I've never seen Mark use them and no cool designs. 

Some of the equipment for sale is cool but I don't even play bass and idk how much the markup is. 

On 7/8/2019 at 7:48 PM, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Unless there is a photo of Mark using that guitar whether its onstage or recording, then to me, its just a random guitar that Mark signed.

I would pay the used price for that guitar minus about $200 for fucking it up with his signature. So maybe $1000? I am being generous.

It's not even worth that.

On 7/8/2019 at 11:22 PM, MaxHeroldMH42 said:

Thank you for this, I spent nearly all my money on it and I’d rather see it go to a Blink fan (that’s why I came here) than to some random rich person who won’t treat it as a prized possession. I debated not even reselling it but I don’t make enough income to keep it at the moment

Spending nearly all your money on an overpriced bass he never even used when you state you don't make enough income at the moment to keep it makes you can idiot. I'm sorry to be so harsh but you need to study up on some personal financial management.

• Like 2