TOP 10 FILMIC EXPERIENCES (redux)

Jan Backing Track

8 hours ago, _Kyle_ said:

yeahhhhh but I've watched it like 10 times and I don't get bored. gotta be doing something right. also I hate autocorrect. JESSE james.

Brad Pitt always got a lot of flack through his career, looking back he's been in a LOT of good to great movies

12 monkeys, seven, Fight Club, Thelma & Louise, Legends of the Fall, River Runs Through It, Moneyball, Big Short, Oceans, Inglorious Basterds, Burn after reading, Jesse James, Snatch, Benjamin button, soon to be OUAT in Hollywood?

Kind of a legend..

15 hours ago, Oliver>Skiba said:

Brad Pitt always got a lot of flack through his career, looking back he's been in a LOT of good to great movies

12 monkeys, seven, Fight Club, Thelma & Louise, Legends of the Fall, River Runs Through It, Moneyball, Big Short, Oceans, Inglorious Basterds, Burn after reading, Jesse James, Snatch, Benjamin button, soon to be OUAT in Hollywood?

Kind of a legend..

He's done good work. I'd add Tree of Life, True Romance, Babel, and of course playing Boomhauer's brother on KOTH.

My top 3 have long been The Thin Red Line, Fucking Åmål and 12 Monkeys.

As for the rest, there are only about 10-15 movies that I'd give five stars (in no particular order):

Alien, Aliens, Mulholland Drive, Full Metal Jacket, Apocalypse Now Redux, Ghostbusters, TMNT (1990), American Beauty, Pulp Fiction, Sons of the Desert, Predator, There Will Be Blood, Home Alone.

15 hours ago, MSandt said:

Dope movie! Saw it for the first time only about two years ago but it felt so familiar.

it's definitely an outsider-satire version of LA filled to the brim with personality, which I love. I have the soundtrack on tape just in case I have to drive a car with a cassette deck.

• Like 1

i don't think i can name 10 because i watch maybe -7 movies a year, but off the top of my head my favorites are:

- The Incredibles

- Ferris Bueller's Day Off

- Call Me by Your Name

- The Lion King

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MSandt said:

My top 3 have long been The Thin Red Line, Fucking Åmål and 12 Monkeys.

As for the rest, there are only about 10-15 movies that I'd give five stars (in no particular order):

Alien, Aliens, Mulholland Drive, Full Metal Jacket, Apocalypse Now Redux, Ghostbusters, TMNT (1990), American Beauty, Pulp Fiction, Sons of the Desert, Predator, There Will Be Blood, Home Alone.

FUCK forgot about Predator. 

• Like 2

Star Wars franchise

LOTR franchise

Shawshank Redemption

Interstellar

Wizard of Oz

Titanic

Dances with Wolves

The Shining

Jurassic Park

Knocked Up

i dunno, making a list of movies is hard but those are some of my favorites in various "genres"

43 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Star Wars franchise

LOTR franchise

Shawshank Redemption

Interstellar

Wizard of Oz

Titanic

Dances with Wolves

The Shining

Jurassic Park

Knocked Up

i dunno, making a list of movies is hard but those are some of my favorites in various "genres"

Basic as fuck, lol.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, _Kyle_ said:

it's definitely an outsider-satire version of LA filled to the brim with personality, which I love. I have the soundtrack on tape just in case I have to drive a car with a cassette deck.

Yeah, the movie is quite hard to label because it's got pretty much everything. Also very pleasant to watch.

Starship Troopers was a sweet movie. I loved everything about it and I was big into starcraft at the time so its forever etched into my heart. 

The greatest day of my life was getting on a plane and walking past Gary Busey in first class. Then passing through the coach section and seeing Jake Busey (Ace) seated. I wish I had had something witty to say to him. Oh well.