Sign in to follow this  
Diddy Faplord

Social Distortion

Who else here is a big fan of Social D? They were a band I always knew of but never actually tried listening to them until a few months ago...and I’m addicted. Can’t believe I slept on them for so long. Mike Ness is an awesome songwriter and dials in an amazing guitar tone. Love it

I tried in high school to get into them and again a few years after when I had a cousin die who was really into them and I never really could. I don't hate them, I mean if they are on I won't change it or complain but I won't actively seek them out though.

16 hours ago, Margie Whipple Homicides said:

I tried in high school to get into them and again a few years after when I had a cousin die who was really into them and I never really could. I don't hate them, I mean if they are on I won't change it or complain but I won't actively seek them out though.

Yea I can definitely see how not everyone would be in to them. I don't know, something about them made me start really liking them. Guess I got sick of listening to BIOMY and the same ol blink records every day lol

3 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Yea I can definitely see how not everyone would be in to them. I don't know, something about them made me start really liking them. Guess I got sick of listening to BIOMY and the same ol blink records every day lol

I mean, they're obviously great song writers whether or not it clicks with me, you know. I can give them that. 

• Like 1