Youtube live event: Oliver and the Fritzels

High Value Man

24 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Can't wait to watch roughly 25 seconds of it just like everybody else despite everyone saying he needs to play for over an hour.

I'm watching the whole thing. This is going to be the board event of the decade, maybe of all time!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I'm watching the whole thing. This is going to be the board event of the decade, maybe of all time!

Me too! Champs being weird about this whole thing, I think he's worried Oliver is gonna crush Skiba.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Can't wait to watch roughly 25 seconds of it just like everybody else despite everyone saying he needs to play for over an hour.

Haha I think most people wanted to hear his original song but he wouldn’t record it. However, he kept up with his “I’m better than skiba act” but wouldn’t produce any covers or anything when challenged. Then diddy faplord pwned him with that dumpweed video and Oliver’s reaction was to post a full-set livestream event lmfao.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Oliver>Skiba said:

This is gonna be like that black mirror episode with John Hamm and something goes terribly wrong.  What if Oliver faints or something, do we have a way to call help?

Lol this is the only benefit to a live performance. He wont be able to  "reschedule for technical issues" if he knocks an amp over and or hits himself in the head with a guitar performing a trick

• Like 1