Youtube live event: Oliver and the Fritzels

High Value Man

Valiant effort, I can only watch so much because the sound quality is so bad, but you can play guitar a little better than I expected. Vocals were pretty hard to hear, though some were all over the place... (STFTK 2nd verse, whoa???) Needless to say:

1NB1c9A.jpg

Although I saw Marilyn Manson last night and I'm pretty sure you could replace him, worst show I've ever seen!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Valiant effort, I can only watch so much because the sound quality is so bad, but you can play guitar a little better than I expected. Vocals were pretty hard to hear, though some were all over the place... (STFTK 2nd verse, whoa???) Needless to say:

1NB1c9A.jpg

Although I saw Marilyn Monroe last night and I'm pretty sure you could replace her, worst show I've ever seen!

Mary's got the same size hands as
Marilyn Monroe

I appreciated the effort when this went live. But after revisiting this, it was a total joke.

He turned the volume up so loud on the tracks that you couldn't even hear his singing. Which I'm sure was part of the plan. Also, huge fuck ups on the guitar, far worse and more noticeable than Skiba ever has. Looked like Pee-Wee Herman. Also, the setlist was full of a bunch of BCR songs? I thought you were replacing Matt Skiba?

I think you picked the easiest songs you could find and turned it all up really loud so your fuck ups weren't as noticeable.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I appreciated the effort when this went live. But after revisiting this, it was a total joke.

He turned the volume up so loud on the tracks that you couldn't even hear his singing. Which I'm sure was part of the plan. Also, huge fuck ups on the guitar, far worse and more noticeable than Skiba ever has. Looked like Pee-Wee Herman. Also, the setlist was full of a bunch of BCR songs? I thought you were replacing Matt Skiba?

I think you picked the easiest songs you could find and turned it all up really loud so your fuck ups weren't as noticeable.

Once again, another dumbass  who didn't watch the video.

Everyone shouted "90 minute video!!" and you watched like 2 minutes of it. Because obviously you missed where I just played acoustic guitar and sang (which could be heard) totally destroying your bullshit theory.

I said I didn't want to do traditional hits, they bore me. Although I did some of the hits too, but again, you didn't watch it so you wouldn't see that.

I didn't pick the easiet songs. You are a complete moron. The guitar riff I played before I even started the show was more complex than any guitar riff in any blink song. But again, you didn't watch the video, so you missed that.

Idiot.

6 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Everyone shouted "90 minute video!!" and you watched like 2 minutes of it. Because obviously you missed where I just played acoustic guitar and sang (which could be heard) totally destroying your bullshit theory.

I said I didn't want to do traditional hits, they bore me. Although I did some of the hits too, but again, you didn't watch it so you wouldn't see that.

I didn't pick the easiet songs. You are a complete moron. The guitar riff I played before I even started the show was more complex than any guitar riff in any blink song. But again, you didn't watch the video, so you missed that.

Idiot.

You couldn't replace the guitarist in Limp Bizkit man

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

9 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Idiot.

Dumbass, moron and idiot. You’ve outdone yourself. 

7 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

They won't understand the context of it. They will think its some guy try to do a blink cover band. That stuff is immediately hated.

Like Leo Dehoe.

That’s why you explain the context. You put a title : Blink “fan” thinks he could replace Matt Skiba. Posts set performance to try and prove it”. Have a link to a skiba performance in the description for comparison. That easy.

So now that I've posted a full show with webcam sound. Here is a comparison of me with much better sound vs Matt Skiba. All guitar and vocals are me. I am playing to a track that has removed them. This is how I would have sounded that whole set with decent sound.

There is no comparison. I hands down destroy Matt in guitar playing, and am essentially a better singer, more energy, and better performer.

Its fucking over Oliver haters. You lost. I talked shit and I backed it up.