Youtube live event: Oliver and the Fritzels

High Value Man

I think I am going to pause this now so I can just watch later and jump ahead if need be...

My overall consensus Oliver is that you are a fine guitar player and an okay singer. Could move around more but you are in a confined space so I get it.

But you are not better than Skiba, sorry.

That's my opinion, it's not 'wrong' and you're not going to change it.

Good effort though, bud.

I think Oliver’s a fine hobbyist guitarist, but like I don’t see the need to make the comparison to Matt. He’s a professional guitarist that plays and sings every day, it’s his job. You could just make the argument that he could be a better performer for being a professional without having to hold you’d be better than him.

This is very entertaining though, I’m having a great time.

Thanks guys for watching. So I will say, that was much much harder than I thought it would be. I was nervous as shit, and I didn't expect it. I expected to talk and be witty and joke around and I just froze socially. What a disaster. I also couldn't hear the track and I know I was off in parts, forgot chords, lyrics. A complete mess. So I gained some new perspective. It didn't help that it was boiling hot and I was wearing a suit also.

It was not better than Skiba. But that's Skiba's job. I haven't played in front of people in almost 20 years. It was weird. Much harder than I expected. With practice I do think I have the talent to be as good as him. But not tonight.

So your words of kindness mean a lot thanks!!! Especially the fact that many of you watched for 90 mins.

As far as the song, I can't find the lyric sheet. But I will record it. I was going to say something but the stream cut off.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Thanks guys for watching. So I will say, that was much much harder than I thought it would be. I was nervous as shit, and I didn't expect it. I expected to talk and be witty and joke around and I just froze socially. What a disaster. I also couldn't hear the track and I know I was off in parts, forgot chords, lyrics. A complete mess. So I gained some new perspective. It didn't help that it was boiling hot and I was wearing a suit also.

It was not better than Skiba. But that's Skiba's job. I haven't played in front of people in almost 20 years. It was weird. Much harder than I expected. With practice I do think I have the talent to be as good as him. But not tonight.

So your words of kindness mean a lot thanks!!! Especially the fact that many of you watched for 90 mins.

As far as the song, I can't find the lyric sheet. But I will record it. I was going to say something but the stream cut off.

its really good that ur honnest about this