Youtube live event: Oliver and the Fritzels

High Value Man

1 minute ago, n i k u . said:

im unlocking this cause i need to know...

why is the quality of this video from 2 years ago way better than what was live streamed?

also, why the fuck has oliver been arguing that hes better than skiba for 2 years straight? thats seems crazy. 

Because Oliver tried to run a PA, a Stereo and a distorted amp through a shitty webcam mic.

Yes, its crazy.

On 7/13/2019 at 5:06 AM, WimpyDrivesThroughHarlem said:

Just as soon as you get done updating us all on your tour schedule!

i just saw this comment. 

i update with my tour schedule as an opportunity to meet up with blink board members and offer people guest list to my shows. if you have a problem with that, dont look at the thread. ive already met your bitch ass anyway and dont ever want to do it again. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, n i k u . said:

i just saw this comment. 

i update with my tour schedule as an opportunity to meet up with blink board members and offer people guest list to my shows. if you have a problem with that, dont look at the thread. ive already met your bitch ass anyway and dont ever want to do it again. 

Aww. That's mean! 

23 minutes ago, WimpyDrivesThroughHarlem said:

Because Oliver tried to run a PA, a Stereo and a distorted amp through a shitty webcam mic.

Yes, its crazy.

He played a full drumkit with music blaring through the PA in the older vid and the sound was clear...you'd have to try to make the sound so shitty.

Just now, Neal said:

He played a full drumkit with music blaring through the PA in the older vid and the sound was clear...you'd have to try to make the sound so shitty.

I just assumed he didn't use a shit webcam mic.

21 minutes ago, n i k u . said:

i just saw this comment. 

You've met speedo?

23 minutes ago, n i k u . said:

i just saw this comment. 

You're a touring musician? Solo act? Band? 

5 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

You guys all live in same area? 

No, Aria is in Florida, Oliver in Delaware, I'm in Texas.

Aria and Oliver came and hung out. Then Aria came back in October again for my wedding. I made him my best man.

1 minute ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

There is a pic of me, Niku, Speedo, and Aria but now I can't find it.

Yes, people here do hang out in real life.

Numerous people have even had sex with each other, and in one case, members got married and had kids.

I think there have been two marriages and one STD transmission.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

There was once a pic of me, Aria, and Speedo at the Alamo and I am so mad at myself for not saving it because it was hilarious.

That was fucking miserable. It was hot and Aria bitched the whole time.