Youtube live event: Oliver and the Fritzels

High Value Man

26 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Too bad your trolling is no longer effective.

Same goes for Bobby. You could have got away with it prior to me doing my little live "performance". Before You could have hid behind the "well lets see you do it". But now you can't. Thats too bad that you got humiliated.

Mate you’ve posted irrefutable proof that Skiba is a better performer than you. You can’t even be humble in defeat. And what’s worse is that you’ve proven that your ego is so overinflated and fragile that with a few jabs at it I can make make you dance and sing like a puppet.

It was page 76 of the BIOMY thread and you were spouting your usual bullshit about how you’re better blah blah and I thought fuck it I’m going to see if I can get this cunt to embarrass himself waste 90 minutes of his time. And it was so damn easy too! 

Screenshot for proof.

Oli autocorrected to oil but ya see what I saying 

3-A81-B403-E342-4596-B707-D57-BCB7-A0-D6

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Mate you’ve posted irrefutable proof that Skiba is a better performer than you. You can’t even be humble in defeat. And what’s worse is that you’ve proven that your ego is so overinflated and fragile that with a few jabs at it I can make make you dance and sing like a puppet.

It was page 76 of the BIOMY thread and you were spouting your usual bullshit about how you’re better blah blah and I thought fuck it I’m going to see if I can get this cunt to embarrass himself waste 90 minutes of his time. And it was so damn easy too! 

Screenshot for proof.

Hide contents

Oli autocorrected to oil but ya see what I saying 

3-A81-B403-E342-4596-B707-D57-BCB7-A0-D6

Trying very hard. 

8 hours ago, DJOliOliver said:

You freaked out performing to 6 people. 

Um, okay.

So specifically how was the performance horrible. Please, do tell. Or are you just a fucking piece of shit troll?

7 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

Screenshot for proof.

Reveal hidden contents

In what way is he better than me? Your pea brain does know that there are tons of different facets to performing right? You really think he is a better guitarist? If so, explain how fucker. You really think he is a better singer?

I fucked up way more than he does and have to be held accountable for that. So he is a better performer; but with practice I am definitely better than him overall. There is no question.

You are a complete waste. Just another coward keyboard warrior who wouldn't even post a picture of himself let alone have the guts to get on a webcam and play. Not that you could anyway.

46 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

In what way is he better than me? Your pea brain does know that there are tons of different facets to performing right? You really think he is a better guitarist? If so, explain how fucker. You really think he is a better singer?

I fucked up way more than he does and have to be held accountable for that. So he is a better performer; but with practice I am definitely better than him overall. There is no question.

You are a complete waste. Just another coward keyboard warrior who wouldn't even post a picture of himself let alone have the guts to get on a webcam and play. Not that you could anyway.

C35-B01-E4-D8-C8-42-A4-BFA7-69-E74-E6306

watch the blood pressure mate.

Matts a better performer. His stage presence is better. His singing is better. He’s more consistent. You got him on the riffs ill pay that but and I quote “Your pea brain does know that there are tons of different facets to performing right?” Being better in 1/100 things doesn’t make you better all around.

If you’re so confident why don’t we take the video elsewhere? Reddit blink sub? Get some outsiders opinions who don’t know who you are and see what they think? That way there is no bias. An alkaline trio group too. A musician forum. Let’s get some other opinions on this if you are so confident.

oh btw here’s a pic. Guess you’ll need a new attempted insult ?

On 5/2/2016 at 3:19 PM, Russel Coight said:

Straya

2606b6t.jpg

i still can't believe that anyone thinks playing along to a cd in your bedroom is even in the same ballpark as performing live with other musicians over a huge PA system.

props to you oliver for following through with this. the only thing this really proved though is that you are a blink fan that still know's how to play the songs he likes and has not nearly as much going on in his life as we wants to make everyone here believe.

A fun watch though, thanks. i just wish i could hear anything to judge your skill ..

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Neal said:

i still can't believe that anyone thinks playing along to a cd in your bedroom is even in the same ballpark as performing live with other musicians over a huge PA system.

props to you oliver for following through with this. the only thing this really proved though is that you are a blink fan that still know's how to play the songs he likes and has not nearly as much going on in his life as we wants to make everyone here believe.

A fun watch though, thanks

LOL setting up conditions I can't meet.

Also incorrect facts. Not all songs were played to a CD. Did you even watch it?

3 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

LOL setting up conditions I can't meet.

Also incorrect facts. Not all songs were played to a CD. Did you even watch it?

well did you play with other musicians?

Exactly you can't meet the conditions of a arena live performance. so why bother? skiba was talented enough to make it to a band where he plays arenas every night and you don't. end of story

yeah i skipped through it. had to give up though as you can't hear anything at all...

just to make this clear, i think skiba is a piss poor choice for blink and doesn't deliver the way he should. I still don't know what this whole livestream thing is about except for you craving the attention

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Matts a better performer. His stage presence is better. His singing is better. He’s more consistent. You got him on the riffs ill pay that but and I quote “Your pea brain does know that there are tons of different facets to performing right?” Being better in 1/100 things doesn’t make you better all around.

If you’re so confident why don’t we take the video elsewhere? Reddit blink sub? Get some outsiders opinions who don’t know who you are and see what they think? That way there is no bias. An alkaline trio group too. A musician forum. Let’s get some other opinions on this if you are so confident.

Well that's your opinion. I totally don't agree.

There will be no objectivity in any of the forums you mention. The bots hate Blink convers. Heck I hate the shit out of em too. It just looks wrong. But in terms of talent, you can bet your ass I am a better guitar player than Matt, I have more energy (which was so obvious) and my voice, at lower levels is better. Although he has me beat on singing high notes.

Nice pic! At least you aren't a coward like Bobby afterall.

6 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Cut your hair, hippie!

1 minute ago, Neal said:

well did you play with other musicians?

Exactly you can't meet the conditions of a arena live performance. so why bother?

yeah i skipped through it. had to give up though as you can't hear anything at all...

just to make this clear, i think skiba is a piss poor choice for blink and doesn't deliver the way he should. I still don't know what this whole livestream thing is about except for you craving the attention

Or how about people saying I couldn't do it??? So I proved them wrong.

I'd say the conditions I faced were actually far worse. So you really shouldn't go down the arena road.

1 minute ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Or how about people saying I couldn't do it??? So I proved them wrong.

I'd say the conditions I faced were actually far worse. So you really shouldn't go down the arena road.

Small clubs are worse, plus the smell.