Youtube live event: Oliver and the Fritzels

High Value Man

Skiba wins hands down.

If you were a member of blink-182 and showed up on stage not even I, the Grand Master Blinkbot, would show up to watch you. Singing was shit, guitar sounded shit, appearance failure. Your energy was ok, but forced.

2 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Skiba wins hands down.

If you were a member of blink-182 and showed up on stage not even I, the Grand Master Blinkbot, would show up to watch you. Singing was shit, guitar sounded shit, appearance failure. Your energy was ok, but forced.

This is a bunch of bullshit. But thanks.

My guitar sounded literally like the fucking track on the album. I can't even hear Skiba;s guitar. this is how I know you are a lying fool.

Bruh c'mon now, stop while you are halfway ahead. Most people are proud of you for actually doing it, and it's cool that you know a lot of blink/BCR songs. It'd be fun to bust out at a party/karaoke/showing off in front of some people. But...Skiba crushes you (and you've probably been playing these songs 20 years, compared to his 4)

Skiba does this and there are pitchforks, sounds like Neil Young man:

• Haha 3

Just now, Ry-Bread said:

Bruh c'mon now, stop while you are halfway ahead. Most people are proud of you for actually doing it, and it's cool that you know a lot of blink/BCR songs. It'd be fun to bust out at a party/karaoke/showing off in front of some people. But...Skiba crushes you (and you've probably been playing these songs 20 years, compared to his 4)

Skiba does this and there are pitchforks, sounds like Neil Young man:

So walk me thru how you arrived at this conclusion.

Skiba's guitar: You can't hear

My Guitar: Sounds like the track

Skiba's singing: He is shouting and when he hits the high notes he isn't even in key.

My singing: Not that great, but still better.

Walk me thru it buddy.

12 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

So now that I've posted a full show with webcam sound. Here is a comparison of me with much better sound vs Matt Skiba. All guitar and vocals are me. I am playing to a track that has removed them. This is how I would have sounded that whole set with decent sound.

There is no comparison. I hands down destroy Matt in guitar playing, and am essentially a better singer, more energy, and better performer.

Its fucking over Oliver haters. You lost. I talked shit and I backed it up.

what are you doing on the palm-muting?  It's a solid pattern, and you're adding weird rhythms to it because I assume you don't know how to actually sing and play at the same time.  

You don't sound terrible for an old dude playing a Blink song in his house, I guess.

But before you take down Skiba you may want to tune your guitar and learn how to dial in your guitar tone. 

1 minute ago, JarJarBlinks said:

what are you doing on the palm-muting?  It's a solid pattern, and you're adding weird rhythms to it because I assume you don't know how to actually sing and play at the same time.  

You don't sound terrible for an old dude playing a Blink song in his house, I guess.

But before you take down Skiba you may want to tune your guitar and learn how to dial in your guitar tone. 

LOL

13 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

He's palm muting in the same strumming pattern as the chorus strumming pattern instead of just straight down or up and down. Its a pause on the second ... down, pause,  up, down, up, down, up, down ... etc. Repeat.

21 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

So now that I've posted a full show with webcam sound. Here is a comparison of me with much better sound vs Matt Skiba. All guitar and vocals are me. I am playing to a track that has removed them. This is how I would have sounded that whole set with decent sound.

There is no comparison. I hands down destroy Matt in guitar playing, and am essentially a better singer, more energy, and better performer.

Its fucking over Oliver haters. You lost. I talked shit and I backed it up.

Purposely picks a horrible quality recording of Matt. Still gets shown up. Fuck mate you really should have just bowed out semi gracefully. This is just embarrassing. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I am done. I made both videos private.

You guys are full of shit, and I won't get a fair opinion on here. Its all politically motivated but I love Trump and you just can't fucking stand it.

You are a coward.

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I am done. I made both videos private.

You guys are full of shit, and I won't get a fair opinion on here. Its all politically motivated but I love Trump and you just can't fucking stand it.

Haha oh my god. “IM TAKING MY BALL AND GOING HOME”

I was almost going to rip these videos to my computer last night since I could foresee this coming. Wish I had.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

You are a coward.

Nah it is just stupid. You literally can't hear Skiba's guitar at all. I nailed the guitar track like perfection.

You can't convince me of something that is by fact, not true.

People just have miserable lives and need someone to attack so they feel better about themselves. An online punching bag, whether it Clarke, or Speedo, or whoever. I just have better things to do with myself.

im unlocking this cause i need to know...

why is the quality of this video from 2 years ago way better than what was live streamed?

also, why the fuck has oliver been arguing that hes better than skiba for 2 years straight? thats seems crazy. 

• Like 3